Do you wish to know about Federal Polytechnic Bauchi? Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Courses And Admission Requirements? If yes, this article is for you. However, Federal Polytechnic Bauchi is a Federal government-owned Polytechnic based in Bauchi State, North-East of Nigeria. Read further!
- Heritage Polytechnic Programmes
- Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic
- LENS Polytechnic Offa Programmes
- Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission
About Federal Polytechnic Bauchi
Federal Polytechnic Bauchi was established in July 1979 by Federal Republic of Nigeria Decree 33 (Act 33) alongside six other institutions with a mandate to run full-time and/or part-time programs in Technology, Applied Science, Commerce, Management, and other relevant fields needed to drive Nigeria’s development.
It is located on the Bauchi-Dass Road in Gwallameji village. Arch. Sanusi Waziri Gumau is the polytechnic’s current Rector.
The university, which provides National Diploma and Higher National Diploma programs, received clearance in 2020 to conduct nine-degree courses in collaboration with Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University in Bauchi.
Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Courses
The National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) of Nigeria has officially authorized and/or recognized Federal Polytechnic Bauchi in Bauchi State.
Below is the list of courses on offer at the FPTB, Bauchi State.
- Agricultural And Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health And Production Tech.
- Architectural Technology
- Banking And Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Food Technology
- Forestry Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure And Tourism Management
- Library And Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Nutrition And Dietetics
- Office Technology And Management
- Production Tech.
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying And Geo-Informatics
Admission Requirements 2022/2023
If you want to apply to FPTB for the 2022/2023 academic year, the first thing you need to do is learn about their admission requirements. The following are the requirements for UTME Admission:
1. Candidates must be at least 16 years old.
2. Candidates must have a minimum of 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” in their O’level results (s).
3. Candidates must get a JAMB UTME score of at least 180.
We believe this article was helpful if yes kindly share it with family and friends via all social media platforms.