Federal government SDG scholarship is ongoing, you can submit an application if you are interested and eligible. Put yourself in a situation where you are knowledgeable. This is where we step in. You’ll learn where to get the information you need to make a strong application for the Federal Government SDG scholarship as you read this article.
About the Federal Government SDG Scholarship?
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), a set of 17 global goals, were adopted by the United Nations General Assembly in order to eradicate poverty, protect the environment, and ensure that everyone lives in peace and prosperity by 2030.
To achieve these goals, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), governments, and other stakeholders must work together.
The Federal Government of Nigeria offers scholarships for the Sustainable Development Goals to students who want to pursue careers in fields related to sustainable development.
The Federal Government SDG Scholarship is a program that the Nigerian government established to assist students who want to pursue jobs in fields related to sustainable development.
Housing, tuition, and a monthly living stipend are all covered by the scholarship.
The award is available to undergraduate and graduate students attending Nigerian universities, polytechnics, and schools of education.
Benefits of the Federal Government SDG Scholarship
The Federal Government SDG scholarship provides a range of benefits to successful applicants, including:
- Full tuition fees coverage
- Accommodation allowance
- Stipend for living expenses
- Access to mentoring and career guidance
- Opportunities for internships and job placements with the Federal Government of Nigeria
- Networking opportunities with other scholars and experts in sustainable development.
A fantastic opportunity for students who desire to further their education in disciplines relevant to sustainable development is the Federal Government SDG scholarship.
The scholarship program aids in the development of a pool of qualified professionals who can help Nigeria achieve the SDGs by offering financial support and access to a variety of advantages.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be a Nigerian citizen.
2. Must have a minimum of 5 credits in their O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
3. Must be enrolled in a Nigerian university, polytechnic, or college of education.
4. Must be in their second year or above (for undergraduate students) or enrolled in a master’s or Ph.D. program (for postgraduate students).
5. Must be studying a course related to sustainable development.
6. Must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above (for undergraduate students) or a minimum of a second-class upper division (for postgraduate students).
Scholarship Application Process
To apply for the Federal Government SDG scholarship, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official website of the Federal Ministry of Education to download the application form.
2. Fill out the application form and attach all necessary documents, including your academic transcripts and proof of enrollment in a Nigerian university, polytechnic, or college of education.
3. Submit the application form and all required documents to the scholarship board of the Federal Ministry of Education.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.