Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022: Applications for fully-funded Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for the class of 2022-2023 are now available in European universities for all foreign students. Consider submitting your applications to win a free year of study at a European destination school this year.
Erasmus Scholarship is one of the most generous scholarships available anywhere around the globe. There were 2,450 accepted students in this scholarship program for the 2022 intake. The Joint master’s program lasts one or two years (60 – 120 ECTS).
- NNPC Chevron scholarship
- World Bank Scholarship
- Masters Degree Scholarships
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS)
What is the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship?
The Erasmus+ Mundus Prizes 2022, one of Europe’s most distinguished scholarships, are currently open for the academic year 2022. The Erasmus+ scholarship allows winners to pursue a Master’s or Doctorate degree at any of Europe’s institutions or nations.
The awardees will be allowed to study in three to four different European countries. They will also have the opportunity to conduct an internship throughout their two years of education. There are 2,500 scholarships available.
The European Joint Master’s Degree program accepts applications from students from all around the world. The European Commission is behind it. Applications for Master’s programs beginning in the autumn of 2022-2023 have streamed in.
The awardees will be eligible to receive money for a period of 12 to 24 months. Erasmus+ pays for all educational and living expenses.
The deadline for applying for this Erasmus scholarship varies by program. Applicants should visit their respective university’s official website to learn more.
Details Of The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2022
The following are the details of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2022:
The beneficiaries of this scholarship program will be allowed to study at three European universities and countries. Finally, students will receive a dual degree from two European schools.
The awardees can study for up to two years in Europe, Australia, or the United States. This implies that each semester they will spend in a new nation.
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus Courses, ranging from:
- Computer Science
- Social Science
- Czech Republic
Funding Coverage Benefits of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships:
As previously stated, this scholarship is a fully financed European program that covers all students’ expenditures. Other advantages of this scholarship program include:
- Monthly Stipend of 1100-1200 Euros/monthly
- The tuition fee is free
- Offer travel allowances
- International Airfare Tickets
- Gives a travel allowance to all countries in which you will study
- Grants a job visa once the degree is over
Requirements to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- In September or October, prospective applicants should apply for IELTS or TOEFL (in case the test centers are closed because of the pandemic situation, the applicants can consider emailing their respective coordinators and asking them to exempt them from submitting the test scores).
- Some programs accept additional language assessments, such as the Duolingo English Test Proficiency. It is an alternate examination for IELTS that allows students to take the exam from home.
- All applicants must have an IELTS score of at least 6.5. There is no GRE or GMAT requirement.
- It is not necessary to contact the academics for admission. Simply go to the official website of your relevant program and follow the instructions there.
- No work experience is required either.
- All applicants must have completed at least 16 years of schooling.
- There is no age limit for applying.
- Several students have received the award despite having a poor CGPA. Students with ordinary grades can also participate.
- In addition, two letters of recommendation are necessary. This requirement varies per program. Applicants should be able to find out more about this on the website of the program to which they wish to apply.
- A residence certificate. This certificate verifies that you have not spent a year or more in Europe in the last five years.
- This certificate is available from your university, workplace, or municipal agency. A public lawyer must also attest to it.
- Previous academic degrees and transcripts
- A motivational letter. Its length varies depending on the program. Some applications, however, do not indicate any constraints.
- An essay about a study plan or a research project proposal
Major Eligibility Requirements to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- One key prerequisite of this scholarship program is an IELTS score of 6.5, which is required for all programs.
- The GRE exam is not necessary.
- There is no requirement for prior job experience.
- An applicant with a minimum of 16 years of schooling may apply.
- There is no age limit for applying for the scholarship.
- An applicant with a 3.0 or 2.5 CGPA may also apply.
- Students who are awaiting results may also apply.
- Any student who has previously received or is currently receiving an Erasmus scholarship is unable to apply for this scholarship.
- A student cannot apply to more than three programs at the same time. Only programs from the Erasmus Mundus scholarship list can be chosen. Visit their official website.
Documents required for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2022
The following documents are mandatory for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program:
- Application Form
- Certificate of Facts
- CV for scholarship (optional)
- High school transcript
- Letter of Intent
- Motivation Letter
- Passport/National ID Copy
- Plan of Research
- Recommendation Letter
- Statement of Financial Assets
- Study Plan
Step-by-Step Application Process of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2022
Please begin by completing the following steps to initiate an online application for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2022:
- Applicants should visit the Erasmus Mundus scholarship webpage and then contact the program directors.
- The Erasmus page lists all of the programs that are available.
- The whole application process is outlined on Erasmus’ official website.
- The submission deadlines for each program differ. Between December and February, applications can be filed at any time.
- Students can choose up to three programs in the order of their desire.
Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline for submitting your online application for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for the batch of 2023-2024 in 2022 is determined by the university where you apply.
In general, Erasmus Mundus Scholarships will be available until the end of 2022 for admission to various European universities in 2023.
We believe this article was helpful, if yes please don’t hesitate to share it with family and friends on the different social media platforms.