Are you thinking about using a thorough planning tool for the EPU Post UTME? No need to look any further; we have the solution you need.
Our past questions and answers parcel is designed to give you an edge over other applicants by providing you with a precise familiarity with the types of questions that will be set.
About Eastern Palm University Ogboko (EPU)
Nigeria’s Eastern Palm University began operations in 2017. The National Universities Commission granted approval to the institution in 2016, making it Nigeria’s 143rd and 42nd state-owned university. Rochas Okorocha, a former executive governor of Imo State, founded this prestigious undergraduate school of learning.
Eastern Palm University (EPU) located in Ogboko, Imo, is a public university that was established in 2016. This academic institution is a coeducational higher education organization that has been officially authorized and recognized by the National Universities Commission, Nigeria.
Furthermore, Eastern Palm University (EPU) though not a federal university, offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. EPU also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including as well as administrative services.
EPU Post UTME Past Questions
Our package possesses:
- A comprehensive collection of past Post UTME questions and answers from EPU, covering all subjects that will be on the exam.
- Detailed explanations for each question so you can understand the right answer and the reasons behind it.
- A PDF format for easy download and printing, allowing you to study anywhere, anytime.
By studying our past questions and answers, you will be able to identify patterns in the types of questions asked and develop strategies for tackling them. You will also gain a deeper understanding of the subject matter and be better prepared to answer any question thrown your way on the exam.
Don’t waste any more time studying the wrong material. Invest in our EPU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers package and give yourself the best chance of success. The package is designed to give you an edge over other applicants, as it is based on the actual questions that have been asked in previous years and will prepare you for the format and style of the questions you will encounter on the day of the test.
Why you need EPU Post UTME Past Questions
1. Understanding the Structure of a Paper and the Language they Use
It helps you to know how everything is laid out on exam day so you don’t stress out over it. It’s important to be aware of the location of any additional material that may be included on the exam paper, such as equations for the sciences and mathematics.
After completing a few practice exams, you are familiar with the format of the questions. It’s good to be aware of this so you don’t write an essay-length response for a 2-mark question and run out of time for a 10-mark question later in the paper. In general, the paper will start with lower-mark questions and build up.
2. Time Management
The usefulness of finishing our sample past questions is that you can estimate how much time you will have for each question. It is even better to invite a parent, sibling, or friend to serve as your invigilator and keep track of your time allocation.
3. Understand the Allocation of Marks
It also helps to understand how and why points are assigned in a particular way, pointing to an underlying marking scheme for each previous exam. You can mark your own work in this way and observe where the marks are placed.
You will be able to organize your replies using this knowledge of the many types of answers that are needed. By using the marking scheme, you can improve your answering techniques and ultimately shorten your exam time.
4. Good Way to Practice Writing
In case all your revision notes are arranged in bullets, using our past papers is a helpful technique to practice organizing the knowledge you have learned into paragraphs. As a result, you will also be able to communicate your information accurately, which is just as important as really possessing it.
5. Assessment of your Possible Scores
Immediately after studying our material, you can mark your own work and then assess your result. This action enables you to ascertain which parts of the subject you are capable of responding to and which parts require additional revision. By doing so, you may stay on top of your studying and adjust your schedule accordingly.
Even if you don’t feel satisfied with your performance using our sample past questions, don’t get discouraged. Try again! Rest assured that these sample papers will serve as excellent preparation for test days. Retry after learning from your mistakes.
Tips to Help you Pass the Post UTME Exam
You can use the following tested tips to pass the post-UTME exams:
2. Study the Right Material: Ensure you are studying the right material for the post UTME exam. This includes the syllabus, past questions, and other relevant materials.
3. Make a study schedule: Create a realistic study schedule and stick to it. This will help you stay on track and ensure that you cover all the necessary material before the exam.
4. Practice with past questions: Practice with past post UTME questions and answers to get a sense of the questions that are likely to be asked on the exam.
5. Understand the Exam Structure: Understand the exam structure; this includes the number of questions, the time allocated, and the scoring system.
6. Time Management: Manage your time effectively during the exam. Ensure you have enough time to read and understand each question before answering it.
7. Stay calm: Maintain your cool during the exam. Do not panic if you come across a difficult question. Take a deep breath and think through the question before answering it.
8. Get enough rest: Get enough rest the night before the exam. Being well-rested will help you stay focused during the exam.
9. Stay positive: Stay positive and believe in yourself. Believe that you have prepared well and can do well on the exam.
10. Read the instructions carefully: Read the instructions carefully before you begin the exam. Make sure you understand what is being asked of you before you start answering the questions.
EPU Post UTME Sample Questions and Answers
1. Without using table, evaluate (243)⅕ * (0.09)-1 * 125-⅔
2. Three consecutive positive integers a, b and c are such that b2 = 4(a + c). Find the value of c
3. Find the principal which amount to =N= 4,400 at simple interest in 5years at 2% per annum.
4. The sum of the first 20 terms of the progression 3, 6, 12, … is
(A) 3(221 – 1)
(B) 3(220 – 1)
(C) 3(220 + 1)
(D) 3(221 + 1)
5. Mr. Robson bought bags of orange for =N=2,500 each. He sold them for =N=90,000 at a loss of
20%. How many bags of orange did he buy?
6. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first
term and the common ratio of the progression.
(A) 3, 7
(B) 7, 3
(C) -7, 3
(D) -3, 7
7. Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it.He then sold the
house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain?
8. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x ≤ 10
(A) -1, 0, 1, 2
(B) -2, 0, 1
(C) 1, 2, 3
(D) 0, 1,2
9. In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French.
How many speak English but not French?
10. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y.
Order now and receive instant access to the PDF download. You can study and prepare at your own pace and have the flexibility to review the information as often as you need.
How to get EPU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
₦2,500 1,500 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
Follow these steps to proceed:
Make a bank deposit or direct transfer of ₦1,500 only to the account details below;
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Number: 0802067171
- Account Name: Patrick John
After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp;
- Proof of Payment
- Title of the Past Question Required
- An Active Email Address
or Contact Us At +234 810 114 3584
Once your details have been received and payment confirmed, you will receive the past questions immediately.
Are you satisfied with our package? Share your opinions with us! Leave a comment in the section below!