Engineering Scholarships: Engineering students are essential to the advancement of society as they will design future roads, bridges, space shuttles, and railways, to name a few. Numerous engineering fellowships and scholarships are offered by universities and other organizations to assist this future contribution.
Scholarships for engineering students as well as other STEM scholarships for math, science, and technology students have grown in popularity and number recently, making it possible for many more aspiring STEM students to fulfill their academic and professional goals.
List of Engineering Scholarships
The list of available engineering and other STEM scholarships from across the world is provided below to assist you in finding the money you require.
Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarship
Fairleigh Dickinson University offers monthly stipends, free housing, and health insurance as part of its full- to partial-financing of postgraduate degree programs.
Winners of the first-year bachelor’s scholarship may get up to $32,000 annually. Their educational, institutional, and housing costs will be covered by this sum.
Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarship Eligibility criteria:
1. Scholarships are available for bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. degrees only.
2. All international students can apply for this opportunity.
3. Scholarships will be granted to successful candidates at the time of admission.
4. Applicants should have an excellent academic record.
5. English language proficiency must be up to set standards
6. Recommendation letters from old university professors are required
7. Statement of purpose or intent letter from undergrad applicants needed
8. The study plan is required from master’s degree applicants
9. Research proposals from doctoral degree applicants needed
Application Deadline: January 31, 2023
The last date to apply for admissions on regular criteria at Fairleigh Dickinson University is 31 January 2023.
Fairleigh Dickinson University scholarship applications can also be submitted throughout the year depending on the course nature and offers.
University of Utah Scholarships
The admissions office is currently considering applications for the University of Utah Scholarships for the class of 2023–2024 for all degree levels and course selections.
The UTSH’s leading institution is the University of Utah (Utah system of higher education). Salt Lake City is where the public research institute is situated.
For thousands of students who want to pursue professional studies in one university’s majors, it is the ideal location.
As a result, The University of Utah provides a number of scholarship options for students who are struggling financially.
The qualified pupils will be given a prize that will help them alleviate some of their financial concerns.
- UVU Scholarships Programme for International Students
- Texas Tech Scholarships Programme for International Students
- HBCU Scholarships Programme to Help Fund your Education
- Military Scholarships for Service Members and Student Veterans
ASHRAE Undergraduate Engineering Scholarships
Various science and engineering scholarships for incoming full-time students at accredited US institutions.
Funded by ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers). One of the ASHRAE undergraduates engineering scholarships is:
The $3,000 – $10,000
Annual Application Deadline: December 1
Scholarships are awarded for the academic year following the application deadline beginning with the fall semester.
Re-applications accepted from former scholarship applicants and recipients who meet current criteria.
Scholarships are awarded to undergraduate engineering or pre-engineering students who are enrolled full-time in a post-secondary educational institution and pursuing a Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree in a course of study that traditionally has been a preparatory curriculum for the HVAC&R profession.
Applicants must have a cumulative college Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a scale where 4.0 is the highest and/or a class standing of no less than the top 30% and meet at least one of the following criteria:
1. The institution hosts an active ASHRAE Student Branch or
2. The program is accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) www.abet.org or
3. The institution is accredited by an equivalent agency outside the USA that is a signatory of the Washington Accord or
4. The institution has a signed Memorandum of Understanding with ABET
Click here to apply for more scholarships.
ASME Mechanical Engineering Scholarships
Scholarships for mechanical engineering students at all degree levels, both inside and outside the US. Students need to be American Society of Mechanical Engineers members (ASME)
According to ASME, a scholarship is a financial gift given to a student in order to help them enroll in an undergraduate or graduate mechanical engineering or mechanical engineering technology program.
We appreciate your interest in one of our scholarships. The general application, which will support scholarships for the academic years 2023–2024, is now open.
GEM Fellowship Program
GEM offers MS and Ph.D. level students an outstanding opportunity and access to dozens of the top Engineering and Science firms and Universities in the nation.
The GEM Fellowship was designed to focus on promoting opportunities for individuals to enter the industry at the graduate level in areas such as research and development, product development, and other high-level technical careers. GEM also offers exposure to a number of opportunities in academia.
1. Must be a senior, or graduate of an accredited engineering or computer science program at the time of application.
2. Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.8/4.0.
3. Must contractually agree to intern for two summers with sponsoring GEM Employer, beginning the summer after sponsorship.
The Gamuda Scholarship since 1996 has paved the way for exceptional young Malaysians to pursue their studies locally and globally.
Each year, Gamuda Scholarship enabled dozens of scholars to study courses of their choice and access reputable universities in Malaysia and abroad.
To date, nearly 500 inspiring young students have gained the opportunity that transforms their lives, perspectives, and careers.
1. Malaysian IC holder.
2. Minimum 3As / CGPA 3.40 in STPM or equivalent (e.g. A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma).
3. Proficient in English.
4. Strong leadership qualities- extracurricular activities, sports, and community services.
5. Non-recipient of any other financial assistance.
6. Commencing / currently studying full-time first-degree program.
- UT Scholarships for Undergraduate
- USU Scholarships and Award Programme
- SC Scholarships Programme for Residents
- UTA Scholarships Programme | Financial Aid for Students
Australia APEC Women in Research Fellowships
This scholarship aims to raise the profile of female role models in STEM subjects with merit-based scholarships available to pursue research opportunities in partnership with Australian institutions.
To be eligible, you must be from one of the eligible Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) countries.
Amelia Earhart Fellowship
The Amelia Earhart Fellowship was established in 1938 in honor of the famed pilot and Zontian, Amelia Earhart. The US$10,000 Fellowship is awarded annually to up to 30 women pursuing Ph.D./doctoral degrees in aerospace engineering and space sciences.
It may be used at any university or college offering accredited post-graduate courses and degrees in these fields.
Since the program’s inception in 1938, Zonta has awarded 1,704 Amelia Earhart Fellowships, totaling more than US$11.3 million, to 1,275 women from 76 countries.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.