Elizade university admission isn’t so competitive and the chances of you getting admitted are pretty high. The school fees and other fees are not affordable to the average Nigerian and it ranges from N800,000 – N900,000 it provides its students with accommodation and sports facilities and other infrastructure.
The University is driven by strategic developmental agenda, which is embedded in the Vision of the Founder, Chief Michael Ade. Ojo.
These include engagement of quality faculty members to complement high-quality students, leveraging the infrastructural endowment of the University for excellence, innovativeness and creativity.
About Elizade University
Elizade University is a Private University located in Ondo state southwestern Nigeria. The university has no religious Affiliation and offers bachelor’s degree courses in Science and technology, arts, management and social sciences, and engineering.
Elizade University is culturally and religiously diverse due to the fact it has no religious affiliation, it also has a low student population compared to other private and even public universities in Nigeria.
Academic Programmes: Faculties and Departments
Below are some list of faculties and departments at Elizade University:
Faculty of Engineering
At the Faculty of Engineering, we are committed to producing leaders and entrepreneurs of the future and to advancing the knowledge and technological innovations required to address global challenges.
- Automotive Engineering Department
- Mechanical Engineering Department
- Computer Engineering Department
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department
- Civil Engineering Department
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Faculty of Basic and Applied Sciences
The faculty was established to provide requisite skills and manpower through teaching and research in the area of basic and applied sciences; as well as service other science-based faculties and programmes within the University such as the Faculty of Engineering, and Faculty of the Basic Medical Sciences.
The Faculty of Basic and Applied Science is made up of eight (8) programmes namely:
- Applied Geophysics,
- Computer Science,
- Environmental Management
- Microbiology and
- Physics Electronics.
All the programmes are fully accredited by the Nigerian Universities Commission (NUC).
- Mathematics and Computer Science Department
- Biological Sciences Department
- Physical and Chemical Sciences Department
- Medical Laboratory Science Department
- Nursing Science Department
Faculty of Humanities
- English Department
- History and International Relations Department
- Performing and Film Arts Department
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- Human Resource Management
- Mass Communication Department
- Business Administration Department
- Economics Department
- Hotel Management and Tourism Department
- Accounting and Finance Department
- Political Science Department
- Sociology Department
- Best Science Courses to Study
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Courses
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education
- Taraba State Polytechnic Academic Programmes
FAQs About Elizade University
Below are some frequently asked questions and answers about Elizade University:
1. How Much is Elizade School Fees?
Elizade University school fees and other fees are not affordable to the average Nigerian and it ranges from N800,000 – N900,000 it provides its students with accommodation and sports facilities and other infrastructure.
2. Is Elizade University still Giving Admission?
Elizade University is now selling application forms for admission into its degree programmes for interested UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session.
3. Does Elizade Offer Nursing?
Before you can gain admission to study Nursing / Nursing Science in Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin you must have passed your SSCE exams with at least five credits in not more than two sittings. You must choose the right subject combination in your JAMB exam.
4. Is Elizade University a Private University?
Elizade University (E.U) is a private university in Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State in Nigeria. It was founded by Micheal Ade Ojo.
5. Is there law at Elizade university?
The law programme of Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State, has been fully accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC). This was disclosed in a statement by the registrar of the university, Omololu Adegbenro.
We believe this article was interesting and helpful kindly share it with family and friends via all social media platforms.