ECOWAS Recruitment: Are you looking for employment in the Economic Community of West African States? ECOWAS is inviting qualified personnel to apply for the 2023 recruiting process. Continue reading to learn about the recruitment criteria.
The West African Economic Community is recruiting more participants. View the open positions, prerequisites, required skills, and application instructions for the ECOWAS recruitment 2022.
This article will help you submit your application successfully on the recruiting site if you are interested in the ECOWAS positions, therefore take the time to read it.
ECOWAS Recruitment Requirements 2023
Candidates who wish to apply for the Economic Community of West African States recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
1. Interested candidates must have good manners and be calm.
2. Must be eager to work in a new setting
3. Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
4. B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND credential from a reputable institution
5. Must have completed the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education with a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings (GCE).
6. A candidate interested in working for the ECOWAS must be under 50.
7. All candidates must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, or voter card.
8. Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
9. Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
10. Strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities
11. The capacity to carry out project management tasks
12. Being computer literate is a plus.
13. For appointment to the Commission, candidates must have a government medical officer’s certification that they are physically and psychologically fit.
14. Capable of completing a task under duress in a multicultural area
Mode of Identification:
- National ID, International Passport, Drivers License, or Voters Card
- Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarship
- Canadian Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- List of Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada for International Students
Applications for the ECOWAS recruitment 2022 are accepted from the states listed below.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Available Job Vacancies at ECOWAS
In order to ensure effective implementation of its sectoral programs, ECOWAS wishes to recruit capable and qualified candidates in the following areas:
- Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources, Health, Animal Health
- Education, Science and Culture, Youth and Sport Development
- General Administration, Conferences, Finance; Human Resources Management.
- Internal audit
- International Relations, Diplomacy, Legal Affairs
- Macroeconomic policies, Economic Research, Infrastructure
- Mining, Energy, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- Monitoring and evaluation, Strategic management, Strategic planning
- Political Affairs, Peace, Security, Social Affairs and Gender
- Telecommunications and Information Technologies
- Trade, Customs, Free Movement, Industry, and Promotion of the Private Sector
- You are to provide the following details:
- Personal Information about you (Full name, Date of birth, Marital status, Nationality)
- Your Contact Details (Current Address, Email address, Phone number, Country of Residence, and City)
- Professional Experience
- Possession of a professional degree or certification
- Education (Doctorate, Master, Bachelor, HND, OND, etc. Give details in chronological order from most recent to oldest)
- Language Proficiency (English, French, or Portuguese)
How to Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official recruiting site of the Economic Community of West African States at www.ecowas.int.
2. At the top of the main page, select Careers.
3. You will be redirected to the current jobs page.
4. Choose the ideal position for you.
5. Read and carefully follow the directions.
6. Download the application form from the portal and fill it out appropriately (Fill out the form on a computer and email it to yourself, attaching your CV; please include the title(s) of the position(s) you are applying for in the body of your email.)
7. Please include a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter.
8. Send all the aforementioned papers to the appropriate e-mail addresses.
9. We will invite only those who have been shortlisted to the next phase of the recruiting process.
10. All candidates who have been shortlisted will be screened. You will be notified of the day and time through email.
- OPM Scholarship
- Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship
- UNICAF Scholarship And Eligibility
- Successful Motivation Letter for Scholarship
Important Points to Note:
1. Applicants should only submit ONE application as numerous submissions may cause disqualification.
2. Pay no one who promises to be able to assist you to acquire this job.
3. The recruiting procedure for the Economic Community of West African States is free.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.