The Department of State Security DSS Recruitment is currently in search of qualified and interested citizens of the Republic of Nigeria to apply for the Job vacancies in the Department of State Security.
About DSS Recruitment
This article seeks to append answers to the superfluity of questions normally asked by interested applicants which may include how to apply for DSS recruitment 2023, when will the portal for registration into the DSS be opened, what is the salary scale for the DSS, opening and closing date of application into the DSS, and a host of other questions.
Kindly sit back and read as we answer all the questions you’ve always asked silently.
Department of State Security (DSS) Application Form and Portal Login 2023
The DSS application form 2023 is available at the DSS official portal www.dss.gov.ng.
It should be noted that this form is currently closed and this page will be updated as soon as the recruitment is opened to the general public.
The DSS recruitment form is only available at the DSS official portal www.dss.gov.ng after portal login. This form is free of charge and anyone asking for any form of gratification in view to providing an offline or printed version of this form is a scammer and should be reported to the appropriate organizations.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
Department of State Security (DSS) Recruitment 2023/2024 Requirements
To be successful in the application to the DSS, you must fulfill the requirements listed below:
1. Applicants must have a legitimate form of identification, such as an international passport, a national ID card, a voter registration card, or a driver’s license.
2. Applicants for the Department of State Service must be within the age of 18 to 30 years old at the time of application.
3. All applicants must submit their O’level results (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB).
4. Must possess a genuine state of origin certificate fully signed by local government officials.
5. Must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses in the past.
6. Applicants must be Nigerian citizens and be willing to work in a new environment.
7. It will be advantageous if you are computer literate.
8. Show a valid birth certificate or a statement of age.
9. A B.Sc, HND, ND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution is required.
10. A pair of current passport photos, preferably with a colored background
11. For men, the applicant’s chest measurement must be at least 0.87.
12. Applicants must not have any of the following issues: communicable diseases, stammering, mental issues, vision, ear, or physical disabilities.
13. Physical and intellectual fitness is required, and there should be no tattoos or inscriptions on the body.
14. Female candidates must be at least 1.65 meters tall, while male candidates must be at least 1.69 meters tall.
How to apply for Department of State Security (DSS) 2023
Follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit http://www.dss.gov.ng to access the official recruitment portal.
- Create an account using your current email address or phone number.
- Read and accept all of the terms and conditions.
- Fill out the forms on the site with accurate details and submit your application.
If you’re not comfortable applying online, you can as well apply in person at the nearest Department of State Service office in your state.
- You will be required to write an official letter indicating your origin local government.
- The application letter must be written by hand, and your entire Statement of Results must be submitted.
- The application letter should be addressed to the Department of State Service’s Director-General. In addition, the head of your L.G.A. or another top official in your local government should sign your letter of application.
- Then, go to your state’s nearest Department of State Service office and submit your application.
In summary, the DSS Recruitment is an opportunity for people who are interested in joining the Department of State Service for various capacities to apply.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.