Delta State teachers recruitment 2022 portal is presently available for online application. This article contains further information on how to apply for the recruitment form through the Delta State teachers recruitment portal, as well as other pertinent information on the recruitment intake of academic and non-academic employees.
Interestingly, anyone who satisfies the prerequisites to qualify recruiting exercise may apply to the Delta State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) recruitment process. Read further for details on how to apply.
Delta State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2022
The Delta State Government is certain that with your help, they can make the State a preferred travel destination for everyone that is socially peaceful, economically dynamic, physically practical, and aesthetically pleasing.
The State Government is taking the steps to raise the state’s educational standards. The goal is to provide a standardized, high-quality, and useful basic education in the state.
Delta State Teachers Recruitment Fields
We are happy to let you know that the Delta State Universal Basic Education Board is accepting applications from competent individuals who can instruct any of the following disciplines:
- Agricultural Science
- Basic Science
- Basic Technology
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- English Language
- Guidance and Counselling
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Physical and Health Education
You are now closer to getting selected as one of the shortlisted applicants if you are confident that you can teach any of the courses listed above. Follow all the advice provided here after reading this article to the conclusion.
Delta State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2022/2023
Candidates who wish to apply for the Delta State Teaching and Non-teaching Jobs must meet the following conditions:
1. Interested candidates must be citizens of Nigeria.
2. Identification of the local government
3. Interested candidates must exhibit excellent conduct and calmness.
4. Must not have a criminal record from the past
5. A properly executed Certificate of State of Origin
6. Interested candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
7. Birth Certificate (issued by the National Population Commission) or Age Affidavit
8. Interested applicants must have strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
9. Holding a diploma from an accredited institution for a B.Sc., B.ED, B.A. (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE.
10. NYSC For B.Sc. and HND holders, an exemption certificate or letter
11. Must have earned credits in at least five courses, including English and mathematics, in the SSCE, NECO, or GCE.
12. Primary Six School Leaving Certificate (for non-teaching) (for non-teaching)
13. A strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities
14. All applicants must be at least 18 years old at the time of application, have a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, national identification card, international passport, voters card, or national identification number, and be willing to work in a new environment.
15. It will be advantageous to have some basic computer application knowledge.
How to Apply for Delta State Teachers Recruitment
Below are steps to follow to apply for Delta State teachers recruitment:
2. Select a job from either teaching or non-teaching categories.
3. Complete the application form by entering your information (complete name, permanent residences, local government of residence, email and phone numbers, date of birth, country of origin, nationality, marital status, academic credentials, institutions attended, and course of study).
4. Print the acknowledgment slip.
5. Only those applicants who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next stage of the hiring process.
6. All candidates who make the short list will be screened. The date and time for the Delta State Teachers CBT test will be informed to you through your E-mail.
7. If you don’t show up to the screening center within the allotted time, you’ve rejected the offer.
To apply, CLICK HERE
1. Avoid paying anyone who promises to assist you in landing this job.
2. Double-check your identity before submitting your application.
3. Applicants without teaching credentials can still apply (i.e those with or without a degree are eligible).
We believe you enjoyed your reading through this article. However, kindly check out other articles on our blog and comment on whatever information you may need and we will publish it for you.