Delta State Government Scholarship Award for 2023
Delta State Government Scholarship Award: The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board are now accepting applications for the 2023 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme from qualifying Delta State students enrolled in publicly funded tertiary institutions (Bursary Award).
A bursary is a financial award given to people or groups by any educational institution or financing authority.
It is typically given to students so they can attend school, university, or college when they might not otherwise be able to.
Several awards are intended to encourage certain individuals or organizations to pursue education.
About Delta State Government Scholarship Award
In order to replace the well-liked bursary system, the State Government introduced and approved the Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) in 2004.
The goal of this adjustment is to further direct students’ attention and instill seriousness in them so they will work hard to earn this award because this program is only available to students with (a GPA of 2.2 and above).
This program is for current students enrolled in regularly scheduled programs at any accredited public or higher education institution, including universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education.
Scholarship Application Details
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board are now accepting applications for the 2023 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme from qualifying Delta State students enrolled in publicly funded tertiary institutions (Bursary Award).
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board have begun online bursary registration of students for the State Government 2022/2023 Students Special Assistance Scheme, it is officially declared for the general public’s information, especially students of Delta State Origin (SSAS).
- Haileybury Scholarships Programme Application Details
- USQ Scholarships Programme Application Details
- UON Scholarships Programme for International Students
- UOW Scholarships Programme|Study at the University of Wollongong
Eligibility Criteria for Award
1. Must have a National Identification Number (NIN).
2. Must have registered full-time students of only Government approved private and public Tertiary Institutions (PGD, Master, and PhD Students are NOT eligible).
3. Must have a CGPA of 2020 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
4. Be in the second year (200 and above) in the Universities NDII and HNDII in the Polytechnics/Monotechnic and NCE II-III in the colleges of Education.
5. Must have an Account with a Bank
6. Applicants must indicate their level/year and their department/course of study
Click Here to Check the Approved Schools
Method of Application
Click Apply Now to apply and submit your bursary form.
You will be charged Eight Hundred Naira (N800.00) non-refundable online processing fee using debit cards.
Online Acknowledgement cards should be downloaded and printed for your personal record.
In conclusion, Delta State University provides opportunities to students for financial assistance through institutional, foundation, state, and federally funded scholarships and grants in accordance with the procedures outlined by the grantee and as contained in this policy.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.