View the open positions, specifications, prerequisites, and application instructions for the DCSL Corporate Services Limited Recruitment 2023.
To submit your application successfully on the recruitment site, it is suggested that you take the time to read this advice if you are interested in DCSL employment.
About the DCSL
DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability firm in Nigeria that offers company secretarial, governance, immigration, and training services to a wide range of governmental, corporate, and individual clients in a variety of business sectors.
DCSL is headquartered in Lagos, with functioning branches in Abuja and Port Harcourt.
DSCL Corporate offers a variety of training services to a variety of prominent corporations, including:
- Company Secretarial and advisory services
- Executive talent recruitment
- Immigration services
- Regulatory Advisory Services
- Training Services
- Virtual office services
General Requirements For DCSL Recruitment
DCSL is a top organization, however, they constantly make certain that they recruit and that all candidates match the qualifications for each position being submitted for before they are shortlisted for an interview. The following are the general DCSL requirements:
1. A bachelor’s degree or a higher national diploma in any discipline.
2. Professional experience
3. Outstanding communication and writing skills
4. Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
5. Knowledge of computer software such as Microsoft suites would be advantageous.
6. Additional foreign language skills would be helpful.
Mode of Identification:
- National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License, or Voters Card
DCSL Eligible States
Interesting applications from the below states can apply for the DCSL recruitment 2023.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
How to Apply for DCSL Recruitment 2023
To apply for the DCSL corporate services limited recruiting, go to www.dcslrecruit.com and go to the application page. To submit your application, follow the procedures below:
1. Go to www.dcslrecruit.ng.
2. Create an account using your current email address.
3. Verify your account by sending an email confirmation.
4. Complete the online application form.
5. Upload your credentials
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.