Do you care to know about Dana Air Recruitment? If “yes” then keep reading! This article contains more information about the Dana Airline recruiting site, application skills, qualifications, job description, requirements, how to apply, and other related information that will help you submit a successful application.
Dana Airlines treats all prospective employees equally, regardless of religion, marital status, race, ethnic origin, gender, or other diversity issues. To be eligible to work at the airport, all prospective individuals must satisfy the employment standards. Continue reading!
About Dana Airline
Dana Airlines Limited, sometimes known as Dana Air, is a wholly owned private airline. The airline began flight operations on November 10, 2008, and has gradually expanded its route network to provide the flying public with convenience and choice.
Dana Air is focused on presenting to Nigerians an aviation service that blends the greatest components of legacy carriers – world-class safety and excellent on-board services – with the newest technology (online services) and operational efficiency of new-age airlines.
Dana Air is unwavering in its dedication to quality and safety, as it is now the only Nigerian airline to have successfully completed an operational audit undertaken by the Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority Flight Safety Group in collaboration with its overseas counterparts.
Benefits of Dana Airline Recruitment
Below are some benefits of applying for the Dana Airline recruitment:
1. You will meet people you would not have met otherwise.
2. You will improve your talents by acquiring new ones. These may include persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical, and a variety of others.
3. It will help you better comprehend the world.
4. The most knowledgeable professionals in the field will guide you.
5. You will also be a part of an exciting team of professionals who will collaborate closely to provide an exceptional flying experience each and every time.
Positions For The Dana Air Recruitment
Below are a few of the many available vacancies at Dana Airlines Ltd:
- Airline Administrative Support
- Airline Customer Service Professionals
- Airline Ticket Agent
- Airport Custodians / Service-person
- Airport Engineer / Planner
- Airport Guide / Ambassador
- Aviation Meteorologist
- Baggage Handlers
- Cabin Crew
- Cabin Safety
- Cockpit Crew
- Concessions / Airport Food Service
- Customer Service Reps
- Emergency Services
- Fixed Base Operator (FBO) Manager
- Fixed Based Operator Line person
- Flight Attendants
- Flight Dispatcher
- Flight Operations
- Ground / Airport Station Attendant
- Ground Services
- Operations Agent
- Sales Representative
Point to Note on Dana Air Recruitment
There are several factors to consider before applying for Dana Air recruiting 2022. It is critical to have the proper information at the right moment, which means you should visit the Dana Air webpage on a frequent basis.
If you want to work at Dana Air, you should keep the following facts in mind.
1. Have all required credentials
2. Scan and upload your documents at www.flydanaair.com.
3. The Shortlisted Dana Air Candidates will be released shortly after.
4. Do not pay anybody who promises to be able to assist you to find a job at Dana Air.
General Requirements for Dana Air Recruitment
The following are listed on the Dana Air recruitment portal:
1. A strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities
2. All candidates must have a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, a National Identification Card, an international passport, or a voter registration card.
3. Applicants must have strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
4. B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized institution
5. Candidates having a criminal background will be rejected.
6. Candidates must be physically and psychologically healthy.
7. Certificate of discharge or exemption from the New York State Police
9. Demonstrated ability to explore and attempt new things
10. Interested applicants must be well-mannered and composed.
11. Must be approachable
12. Must be willing to work in a new setting.
13. Must not have been involved in any illegal activity in the past
14. Computer literacy is an asset
15. The ability to fulfill deadlines in a variety of tasking circumstances.
16. WASSCE, NECO, and GCE candidates are eligible to apply.
17. Must have a minimum of five credits in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education in no more than two sittings (GCE). English credit is required.
Mode of Identification:
- National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License, or Voters Card
Interesting applications from the below states can apply for the Dana Air recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
How to Apply for Dana Air Recruitment
The application procedure is rather simple. Follow the steps below to apply for the Dana Air Recruitment:
1. Go to the official website at www.flydanaair.com.
2. Go to the bottom or top right corner of the webpage and click on Careers.
3. Then, in the center of the webpage, select ‘Start a Job Search.’
4. Look for a job using the search bar.
5. Carefully read the job description and prerequisites.
6. Select “Apply Now.”
7. Provide all pertinent information
8. Send in your application (submission of application online is free)
9. They will notify selected candidates via email.
10. All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to screening and examination.
We believe you enjoyed reading through this article. However, kindly check out other articles on our blog and comment on whatever information you may need and we will publish it for you.