Are you looking for a complete resource to help you prepare for the CUSTECH Post UTME? Look no further; we have the solution for you.
Our past questions and answers package is constructed to give you an edge over other applicants by providing you with a detailed understanding of the types of question variations that may likely be asked during examinations.
About Confluence University of Science and Technology (CUSTECH)
On November 10, 2020, Confluence University of Science and Technology (CUSTECH), Osara, was created as a State-owned institution of higher learning in Kogi State, Nigeria. It then became the country’s 51st State University. About 19 kilometers from Lokoja, it is situated along Okene-Kabba Road.
However, the university in Lokoja began its official operations in December 2020, under the leadership of the institution’s first vice-chancellor, Engr. Professor Salawu Sadiku, and his Management Team.
Initially in March 2021, the School of Preliminary Studies at Kogi State Polytechnic, Osara, served as the university’s launch campus. However, following the establishment of Confluence University of Science and Technology (CUSTECH), Osara, as authorized by the Kogi State House of Assembly, the Kogi State Polytechnic campus in Osara was transferred to the Itakpe Campus.
Furthermore, This University of Science and Technology, which is situated along the Okene-Lokoja highway, roughly 19 kilometers from Okene and 44 kilometers from Lokoja, began offering classes at its permanent location in Osara on June 15, 2021, with the admission of 235 students.
The university initially offered the 12 programs listed below: mathematics, physics, biology, microbiology, biochemistry, statistics, computer science, cyber security science, information technology, software engineering, and chemistry. Later, a plethora of other professional programs was added.
Historically, His Excellency, Alhaji Yahaya Bello, the Executive Governor of Kogi State, is the one who founded Confluence University of Science and Technology (CUSTECH), Osara. The ardent desire to spare Kogi State residents from the ongoing hardship of their admittance into Nigerian universities gave rise to the dream.
Incredibly, the creation of CUSTECH is a culmination of the Kogi State government’s efforts to give the younger generation more opportunities to address future problems, realize their potential, and make a significant contribution to global and national development.
CUSTECH Post UTME Past Questions
Our parcel includes:
- A comprehensive collection of past Post UTME questions and answers from CUSTECH, covering all subjects that will be on the exam.
- Detailed explanations for each question so you can understand the right answer and the reasons behind it.
- A PDF format for easy download and printing, allowing you to study anywhere, anytime.
By studying our past questions and answers, you will be able to identify patterns in the types of questions asked and develop strategies for tackling them. You will also gain a deeper understanding of the subject matter and be better prepared to answer any question thrown your way on the exam.
Don’t waste any more time studying the wrong material. Invest in our CUSTECH Post UTME Past Questions and Answers package and give yourself the best chance of success. The package is designed to give you an edge over other applicants, as it is based on the actual questions that have been asked in previous years and will prepare you for the format and style of the questions you will encounter on the day of the test.
Why you need CUSTECH Post UTME Past Questions
1. Understanding the Structure of a Paper and the Language they Use
It helps you to know how everything is laid out on exam day so you don’t stress out over it. It’s important to be aware of the location of any additional material that may be included on the exam paper, such as equations for the sciences and mathematics.
After completing a few practice exams, you are familiar with the format of the questions. It’s good to be aware of this so you don’t write an essay-length response for a 2-mark question and run out of time for a 10-mark question later in the paper. In general, the paper will start with lower-mark questions and build up.
2. Time Management
The usefulness of finishing our sample past questions is that you can estimate how much time you will have for each question. It is even better to invite a parent, sibling, or friend to serve as your invigilator and keep track of your time allocation.
3. Understand the Allocation of Marks
It also helps to understand how and why points are assigned in a particular way, pointing to an underlying marking scheme for each previous exam. You can mark your own work in this way and observe where the marks are placed.
You will be able to organize your replies using this knowledge of the many types of answers that are needed. By using the marking scheme, you can improve your answering techniques and ultimately shorten your exam time.
4. Good Way to Practice Writing
In case all your revision notes are arranged in bullets, using our past papers is a helpful technique to practice organizing the knowledge you have learned into paragraphs. As a result, you will also be able to communicate your information accurately, which is just as important as really possessing it.
5. Assessment of your Possible Scores
Immediately after studying our material, you can mark your own work and then assess your result. This action enables you to ascertain which parts of the subject you are capable of responding to and which parts require additional revision. By doing so, you may stay on top of your studying and adjust your schedule accordingly.
Even if you don’t feel satisfied with your performance using our sample past questions, don’t get discouraged. Try again! Rest assured that these sample papers will serve as excellent preparation for test days. Retry after learning from your mistakes.
Tips to Help you Pass the Post UTME Exam
You can use the following tested tips to pass the post-UTME exams:
2. Study the Right Material: Ensure you are studying the right material for the post UTME exam. This includes the syllabus, past questions, and other relevant materials.
3. Make a study schedule: Create a realistic study schedule and stick to it. This will help you stay on track and ensure that you cover all the necessary material before the exam.
4. Practice with past questions: Practice with past post UTME questions and answers to get a sense of the questions that are likely to be asked on the exam.
5. Understand the Exam Structure: Understand the exam structure; this includes the number of questions, the time allocated, and the scoring system.
6. Time Management: Manage your time effectively during the exam. Ensure you have enough time to read and understand each question before answering it.
7. Stay calm: Maintain your cool during the exam. Do not panic if you come across a difficult question. Take a deep breath and think through the question before answering it.
8. Get enough rest: Get enough rest the night before the exam. Being well-rested will help you stay focused during the exam.
9. Stay positive: Stay positive and believe in yourself. Believe that you have prepared well and can do well on the exam.
10. Read the instructions carefully: Read the instructions carefully before you begin the exam. Make sure you understand what is being asked of you before you start answering the questions.
CUSTECH Post UTME Sample Questions and Answers
1. The muscle cell fluid of an athlete was tested immediately after a 100m race and was found to contain a high concentration of lactic acid. Explain what could have caused this. The
(A) athlete must have eaten food containing a lactic acid
(B) athlete must have injected lactic acid into his blood just before the race
(C) athlete must have carried out anaerobic respiration during the race
(D) athlete must have inhaled lactic acid from the environment during the race.
2. One of this is not a continuous variation
(C) tongue rolling
(D) skin colour
3. One of the following is usually worm-like, cylindrical or flattened
4. The roots hairs are
(A) strength and support
(B) conducting liquid
(C) absorption of water and salt
(D) penetration into the soil
5. The random way genes recombine during meiosis and fertilization leads to
(A) genetic variation
6. In a cell, the genes are carried by
(A) Nuclear membrane
(B) Chromatin threads
7. An ecosystem is composed of all of the following except:
8. In a food web, tertiary consumers belong to which trophic level
9. The primary structure responsible for pumping blood for circulation through the mammalian
circulatory systems is the
(B) Right auricle
(D) Left ventricle
10. The cocoon into which an earthworm lays its egg is produced in the
Order now and receive instant access to the PDF download. You can study and prepare at your own pace and have the flexibility to review the information as often as you need.
How to get CUSTECH Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
(Two Thousand Naira Only)
Follow these steps to proceed:
Make a bank deposit or direct transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account details below;
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Number: 0802067171
- Account Name: Patrick John
After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp;
- Proof of Payment
- Title of the Past Question Required
- An Active Email Address
or Contact Us At +234 810 114 3584
Once your details have been received and payment confirmed, you will receive the past questions immediately.
Are you satisfied with our package? Share your opinions with us! Leave a comment in the section below!