Combine Videos on iPhone: You might wish to use a basic video editor to enhance your iPhone’s Camera app videos if you frequently record them. For instance, you undoubtedly already know how to trim a video’s beginning and finish points in the Photos app.
However, you might not be aware that Apple has a free video editing program that enables you to combine several short films into one larger video. If you haven’t already, download the iMovie app from Apple to get going.
How to Combine Videos on iPhone with iMovie
Utilizing the Apple iMovie program is probably your best choice if you have an iPhone or iPad. Apple devices already come with iMovie pre-installed, but if for some reason you don’t, you can get it for free from the App Store.
You may now use the iMovie software to combine videos on your iPhone by following the instructions below.
1. Open the iMovie app.
2. Tap Create Project.
3. Tap Movie.
4. Tap Media.
5. Tap Video; If you want to see all of your videos, tap All. Otherwise, tap any specific folder containing the videos you want to merge.
6. Tap the first video clip you want to merge.
7. Tap the checkmark to add the selected video to your project.
8. Select another video and tap the checkmark to add another video to your project.
9. Once you have added at least two video clips to your project, tap Create Movie to combine your video clips into a single file.
10. Tap to select what type of transition effect you want between video clips.
11. You can also select a length of time to set how long you want the transition to be.
12. Tap Done to save the video in iMovie.
13. You can also tap the Share icon to send the file or save it to your Photos app library.
14. To save your combined video file in the Photos app library, tap Save Video.
If you don’t choose to save your video in the Photos app, you can always return to iMovie to find your video file. However, I always recommend saving your videos in the Photos app, as this keeps all your image and video files in one app.
How to Combine Videos on iPhone with Videoshop
Videoshop is an iOS video editor app with a lot of useful editing tools beyond what iMovie offers. However, Videoshop only has a seven-day free trial, and after that costs $3.99 per month.
But if you often edit videos, you might enjoy the additional editing options. Once you download Videoshop, follow the steps below to learn how to put videos together into a single file using Videoshop:
1. Open the Videoshop app.
2. Tap Import.
3. Tap Allow Access to All Photos. You can also tap Select Photos if you only want to give the app access to specific photos or videos.
4. Once given access, the app will display your videos. Tap two or more video clips that you want to combine, in the order that you want to merge them together.
5. When you have the desired videos selected, tap Done.
6. Tap the Save icon in the top-right corner to save or send the combined video.
7. To send the video to friends or family, tap to select your preferred app.
8. To save the video to your Photos app library, tap Save to Camera Roll.
9. While Videoshop offers a lot more video editing functionality than is shown here, the above steps are all you need to combine videos into a single file.
How to Combine Videos on iPhone with FilmoraGo
Last but not least, FilmoraGo is a video editor app available for download on the Apple App Store. This app is free with in-app purchases but will allow you to combine video clips without having to upgrade.
Just be aware that if you want to add more sophisticated video editing effects, you will likely need to subscribe to one of the FilmoraGo Pro options.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, follow the steps below to merge videos on your iPhone or iPad.
1. Open the FilmoraGo app.
2. Tap New Project.
3. Tap Allow Access to All Photos. You can also tap Select Photos to only give the app access to certain photos or videos.
4. Tap Video.
5. Tap two or more video clips that you want to combine, in the order in which you want to merge them together.
6. Tap Import.
7. Tap Export to save your new video.
8. Once you’ve made any other desired edits tap the EXPORT button in the top right corner to save the combined video and share it to whatever location you want.
9. Tap Save video to save the video in your Photos app library.
That’s all there is to it! Now that you know how to merge videos together, you’ll be able to make endless compilations of adorable, hilarious, and fun videos for your friends and family to enjoy.
- What Does the Arrow Mean on iPhone
- How to Change Hotspot Name on iPhone
- How to Change Age on Tiktok if it is Incorrect
- Why is my Airpod Case not Charging: Here are the Reasons
FAQs on Combine Videos on iPhone
Below are some frequently asked questions and answers for you:
1. How do I Combine Multiple Videos into one?
How to Combine videos on your Android phone:
Open the app and select the video option.
Pick the videos you want to combine from your library.
Trim and cut your clips to polish the video.
Add a transition effect between video clips.
Insert text and add stickers.
Colour correct your clips.
Save your video.
2. How do you merge videos on iPhone without iMovie?
- Open the Videoshop app.
- Tap Import.
- Tap Allow Access to All Photos.
- Once given access, the app will display your videos.
- When you have the desired videos selected, tap Done.
- Tap the Save icon in the top-right corner to save or send the combined video.
3. Does Apple have a video editor?
You can even shoot and edit beautiful Dolby Vision High Dynamic Range video on your iPhone and send your iMovie project to Final Cut Pro for professional-quality HDR finishing.
4. What App puts Videos Together?
Androvid is a very powerful video joiner that also acts as a complementary video editing program. You can easily merge multiple files into one video file. You could also split videos, add effects, and convert videos and so much other options using this tool.
5. What is the Best Video Merging App?
Some of the best android applications to merge and edit videos are Filmore Go and Kinemaster. These video joining applications offer several other features such as video speed control, video adjustments, millions of transition effects, and many more.
We live this article was of great benefit to you, if yes kindly help others by sharing this article with family and friends via all social media platforms.