Coke Scholarship Foundation is committed to aiding as many students as they can. However, due to a large number of applications and their limited resources, they are able to award only a small percentage of students scholarships. So be among the student to grab this scholarship by going through this article carefully
The coke Scholars Foundation exists to bring better to the world through investment in exceptional high school students who are dedicated to leadership, service, and action that positively affects others.
About Coke Scholarship
Students in their senior year of high school are eligible for the achievement-based coke Scholars Program scholarship.
The ability of students to lead and serve, as well as their dedication to having a substantial positive impact on their schools and communities, are honored.
The Foundation will have invested more than $78 million towards the education of more than 6,600 coke Scholars by the time the 34th class is enrolled in 2022.
This $20,000 prize is awarded to 150 coke Scholars each year. In March 2023, the 35th class will be announced.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Applicants must be:
1. Current high school (or home-schooled) student attending a school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools) who will graduate during the 2022-2023 academic school year
2. U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees – based on the guidelines utilized by the U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
3. Expecting to receive a high school diploma during the current academic year
4. Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
5. Able to verify a minimum overall B/3.0 GPA in high school coursework
- Coca-Cola Scholarship Programme
- Imperial College London Masters Scholarship Programme
- Scholars Program for African Students by Mastercard Foundation
- Holland Scholarships for International Students Application Details
Applicants May not be:
5. Children or grandchildren of current employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or subsidiaries.
6. Children or grandchildren of former employees who are currently receiving retirement benefits based on their previous employment with Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or subsidiaries.
7. International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
8. High school graduates
9. Temporary residents
Application for the 2023 Coke Scholars is currently closed. A little over 90,000 students applied! In the middle to end of November, applicants who move on to step 2 as Semifinalists will be informed.
Application Deadline: The 2023 Coke Scholars application is now closed and Semifinalists have been selected.
For more information about this Scholarship Click Here
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.