Cheryl Ann Keatley Scholarship at Flinders University
Cheryl Ann Keatley Scholarship is for elderly people for a consistent education. This Scholarship is a financial aid award designed to help aged students pay for an undergraduate or graduate degree. Read on to get more information about the scholarship.
Cheryl Ann Keatley Scholarship
The Cheryl Ann Keatley Scholarship was made possible by generous gifts given in honor of Cheryl Ann Keatley’s contributions to elderly care and continence education.
By giving financial aid to students pursuing the Graduate Certificate in Primary Health Care (Aged Care), Graduate Diploma in Nursing (Aged Care), or Master of Nursing, this grant seeks to promote postgraduate studies in incontinence nursing (Aged Care).
Benefits: There will be one $1,000 scholarship offered each year, subject to money being available.
There will be one $1,000 scholarship offered each year for students enrolled either full- or part-time, as long as they continue their enrollment and demonstrate sufficient academic progress.
At the start of each semester, the scholarship will be paid out in installments based on the student’s course load.
If the scholarship recipient drops out of the course or is otherwise prohibited from enrolling, the scholarship will no longer be paid for that topic.
- Abel Visiting Scholar Program for Mathematicians
- ICIPE PhD Scholarships Program Application Details
- Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program for Students
- The Bartlett Promise Scholarship Programme for Students
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
1. Be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia; and
2. Have applied for admission to, or be enrolled in, the Graduate Certificate in Primary Health Care (Aged Care) or the Graduate Diploma in Nursing (Aged Care), or the Master of Nursing (Aged Care) offered by Flinders University; and
3. Be able to demonstrate financial hardship; and
4. Be able to demonstrate active involvement in the delivery of care to the older person.
A committee consisting of the Associate Dean (Academic), School of Nursing and Midwifery (or nominee), Professor of Ageing, School of Nursing and Midwifery, a representative from Resthaven, and a member of the Keatley family will choose the winner.
The scholarship will be given based on demonstrable financial needs and active participation in providing care for the elderly.
By the given closing date, applications must be submitted electronically using the Flinders University Student System.
Because this information will be used to evaluate you, please make sure that all of your personal information is current in the Student System.
Scholarship Deadline: All applications will be closed on the 8th of March 2023.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.