Chancellors’ International Scholarships: If you’re an international student in need of scholarships, researcher development, networking opportunities, or guidance on thesis submission and supervision, this program is available to you. Its goal is to support you during your whole PhD journey. For additional details, continue reading.
They anticipate awarding up to £5 million in Chancellor’s International Scholarships for 2023/24 enrollment. The most deserving international Ph.D. applicants will receive one of up to 42 Chancellor’s International Scholarships.
Scholarship Award Details
The following prizes will be available for entry in the autumn of 2023:
- The complete payment of tuition
- A maintenance stipend for 3.5 years at the current UKRI rate. The term of support will be shortened if you are already enrolled in your first year of study when you apply.
- A $5,000 Research, Training, and Support Grant (RTSG).
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The following requirements must be met by applicants:
1. Apply for a Ph.D. at the University of Warwick to start in October 2024;
2. Be enrolled in the first year of a Ph.D. or MPhil/Ph.D. at the University of Warwick;
3. Be classified as “overseas” for tuition purposes. There are no further nationality requirements, and you can be from any Warwick discipline.
Scholarships are not transferable to the following academic year.
Application Processes and Deadlines
We strongly advise preparing applications well in advance, noting that it is not usually possible to complete and submit an application in less than 36 hours.
1. Read the Applicant Guidance Notes and PGR Ranking Criteria
2. Submit your course application and upload supporting documents.
3. Receive an automated e-mail with a 7-digit applicant ID number. Please allow at least 48 hours for this to arrive.
4. Register your ITS applicant account.
5. Send in your scholarship application before the due date. F for any reason, they will not accept late applications.
6. By the deadline for supporting documents, submit your supporting documentation. We regret that, for any reason, late supporting documents cannot be accepted.
7. By the beginning of March 2024, recipients of the Chancellor’s International Scholarship will receive email notifications of their status.
Staring Your Scholarship Application
To apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship you will need to follow the Submit your scholarship application link on the scholarship webpage.
You will be taken to the ‘Select Scholarship’ page where you can review your details and qualifications. The information here has been taken from your course application.
You will need to select the course you are applying to for your scholarship application.
Note: If you are applying for more than one course you will need to complete a scholarship application for each course application.
Click on the Start Application icon to begin your application.
At the top of the form, you will see a progress bar. You can switch between sections before submitting your application.
At the bottom of the form, you have the option to:
- Save your application and return to it later.
- Withdraw your application.
- Submit your application.
Note: If you choose to withdraw your application, you will not be able to create or submit a second for the same course.
- Drake University Bachelors Scholarships
- Imperial College London Masters Scholarship
- Scholars Program for African Students
- Holland Scholarships for International Students
Research Course Applications
Your step-by-step guide to applying to Warwick
Stage 1: Prepare your Application
Here is what to do as you prepare to start your application for a research postgraduate degree at the University of Warwick.
Stage 2: Submit your Application
To successfully submit your application for a research postgraduate degree, here are the steps you need to take.
For more information about the scholarship CLICK HERE
How to Register for an IT Services Applicant Account
What you will need to register:
First; your University ID (the seven-digit number quoted in correspondence from the University or on the front of your Warwick University card) and your date of birth.
Secondly; you will need to choose a strong password that you can remember.
Thirdly; You will need to set up two-step authentication to add extra security for your account, for which you will need your mobile phone.
In addition, you will need to set up recovery options. To do so, you will need your mobile phone or an alternative email address. As an alternative, you can set up security questions and answers.
What your IT Account is for
You can use your applicant IT account to access a limited range of services until you have enrolled at Warwick, such as the Applicant Portal.
When you join Warwick as a student, you’ll continue to use the same account to access main IT services like email and University journals.
By registering for a University ITS Account, you agree to abide by the policies and regulations regarding the use of computing facilities.
Scholarship Applications Open: 5th October 2024-Closed
Course Application Deadline: 12th December 2024 (23:59 GMT)-Closed
Scholarship Application Deadline: 14th December 2024 (23:59 GMT)-Closed
All references and transcripts must be uploaded by this deadline to be considered: 5th January 2024 (23:59 GMT)
Assessment of Applications: 6th January- 28th February 2024
All Applicants notified of results: 1st March 2024
Check out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.