The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is currently recruiting and calling for qualified Nigerians to come to apply for vacant positions via the CBN official portal for registration and recruitment from the starting to closing dates.
This article seeks to answer questions such as how can I get a job or work in the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), is the CBN currently recruiting? How many departments are there in the Central Bank of Nigeria, recruitment requirements for CBN application, and other questions that may be bothering an applicant.
To find the answers to the plethora of these questions bugging you, it’s highly advisable that you take your time to read through this article as it attempts to give proper answers to these questions.
CBN Official Recruitment Portal 2023
The Official recruitment portal for the CBN is www.cbn.gov.ng. Recruitment is closed and currently not ongoing the moment. Kindly bookmark this page or come back later to check for updated information.
Departments in the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
- Security Services
- Trade and Exchange
- Banking Supervision
- Corporate Communication
- Legal Services
- Consumer Protection
- Capacity Development
- Financial Market
- Human Resources
- Financial Policy and Regulations
- Procurement and Support services
- Monetary Policy
- Medical Services
- Sterling Bank Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
CBN Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
In order to be able to successfully apply for a CBN job vacancy, there are certain requirements you need to satisfy. Read down to know what you need:
1. All candidates must produce a valid and recognized medium of identification, such as an international passport, national identification card, voter identification card, or driver’s license.
2. Two (2) passport-sized pictures are required.
3. HND, B.Sc, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized university in any relevant discipline.
4. Computer application knowledge will be advantageous. Web applications, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, and other relevant software are required of applicants.
5. All applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
6. Interested candidates must be able to communicate effectively.
7. Applicants must be between the ages of 22 and 30 to be considered.
8. Both the Parent/Guardian and Acknowledgment forms should be downloaded and printed.
9. Applicants must be physically and mentally fit to be considered.
10. Willingness to work in a new setting is required.
11. Additional certifications (ACA, ANAN, ACCA, CPA, etc.) are a plus.
12. Must have a minimum of five credits in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education in no more than two sittings (GCE). It is required to have a passing grade in English and Mathematics.
13. At the time of the application, you must not have any criminal records.
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment 2023
Having made sure to satisfy the requirements listed above, you can then go on to apply. The following steps outlined below will guide you:
- Open your browser and go to the Central Bank of Nigeria’s official website at cbn.gov.ng
- Click on the CAREER tab at the top of the page
- Select a job vacancy
- Read the job requirements on the page
- Then apply for any of the available positions
CBN Recruitment Process Overview
- Those who meet the CBN’s needs will be invited to take a written exam.
- All selected applicants will be invited to an open day at the headquarters. It is an interactive event where successful candidates are provided with additional information.
- Exercises in essay writing, psychometric testing, and a panel interview
- Final interview with the Human Resources Director.
You can as well contact the Central Bank of Nigeria for more details via;
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone Number: +234 700 225 5226
CBN Requirement Examination Date
After the initial application, a certain set of people will be invited to take the examinations or recruitment test(the more reason you should strive to make your CV stand out from the rest), after which those who passed will be invited for the recruitment stage.
For now, the Examination date is unavailable as the portal is currently closed. Kindly bookmark this page and check back sometime.
CBN Requirement Screening Date
The Screening stage is for those who successfully passed the examination stage. Although not a guarantee that you would get the job, it is a crucial stage where all your documents and your general being will be evaluated, so it’s crucial to stay ready.
For now, the Screening date is unavailable as the portal is currently closed. Kindly bookmark this page and check back sometime.
In Summary, CBN recruitment is one of those rare opportunities you cannot afford to miss, if you have what it takes, then it’s worth taking a shot at.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.