Caregiver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in the UK: You do not need to have any health certifications or expertise. We’ll tell you four crucial things you can do to increase your chances of securing a caregiving job in the UK.
You only need to find work with a UK company, which will issue you with a certificate of sponsorship, after which you may apply for your visa, which will almost certainly be approved.
Who is a Caregiver?
A carer is someone who looks after someone who is unable to care for themselves due to a handicap. They work in private nursing homes that provide personal care, as opposed to registered nurses or clinical nurses.
They also assist persons who are temporarily incapacitated and require particular care. The situation might be due to their age or another medical problem.
Furthermore, they assist in providing mental and emotional treatment to the patients who care for them.
For example, if a person suffers from depression or mental illness, they will require the assistance of a carer.
Caregiving services include not only physical, mental, and emotional support but also legal advice and financial assistance. Furthermore, this may be done in a variety of ways.
Types of Caregiver Jobs in The UK
Assisting with Personal Care:
- You will assist them in bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, and exercising.
- Basic food preparation:
- You will be responsible for food preparation, housework, laundry, shopping, and other errands.
- General health care:
- You are responsible for monitoring their medication and prescription consumption, as well as reminding them of their appointment and drug administration.
- Social Care:
- You will accompany them to grocery stores, parks, and so forth.
- You will assist them with preparing meals, eating, and cleaning up after themselves when they are dirty.
- Make the bed, do laundry, dust, sweep, tidy up the bedroom, mop, and other domestic duties on their behalf as the patient.
- You will also assist them with shopping so that all of their financial transactions are recorded.
- Highest Paid Art Courses in Nigeria
- Tips on How to be a Successful Entrepreneur
- Top Amazing Online Business For Students
- Tips on how to apply for military jobs in Nigeria
Common Duties of a Caregiver
Below are the common duties of a caregiver:
- Personal Care
- Medication reminders and administration
- Companionship and social outings
- Meal preparation
- General domestic activities such as shopping and cleaning
- Completion of daily records
Common Benefits of a Carer
Below are the common benefits of a caregiver:
- Flexible work schedule with regular breaks and time off between assignments if required
- Free lodging and food allowance supplied
- Up to 28 days of paid holiday per year with the possibility of taking extra unpaid leave
- 24-hour emergency line phone support
- Supportive team
Eligibility Caregiver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in the UK
Apart from the usual necessity of a degree or experience, your language proficiency is crucial since you must comprehend what the residents say, and they must understand what you speak, and vice versa.
Because English is the common language in the UK, applicants with a score of 5 or above are needed to take the IELTS exam.
However, you should be aware that no matter how many points (more than 5) you obtain in IELTS, if your communication skills are poor, you may need to work hard to improve them in order for your visa to be approved.
Advantages of Working as a Caregiver in the UK
Some of the advantages of working in the United Kingdom are described below.
- IELTS is waived for your spouse because he or she is your dependant.
- Your partner is willing to work full-time in a specialised sector.
- You will be employed for competitive pay in comparison to your own nation.
- You will be able to appreciate and learn about various cultural lifestyles.
- Assisting the destitute is a noble task.
How to apply for UK Health and Care Worker visa
When you have a job, follow the procedures below to apply for a carer visa in the United Kingdom. A Health and Care Worker visa must be applied for online.
You will be required to prove your identity as part of your application. This is determined by where you are from and the sort of passport you hold.
- Have your fingerprints and photograph taken at a visa application centre in order to obtain a biometric residence permit;
- Use the ‘UK Immigration: ID Check’ app to scan your identity document; and
- Create or sign in to your UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) account.
If You Do Need an Appointment:
- the centre may require your passport and papers while they process your application;
- you may be required to go to your nearest visa application centre (which may be in another country);
- Documents required to apply for a Health and Care Worker visa in the United Kingdom
When you Apply you’ll Need to Provide:
- your certificate of sponsorship reference number (which your employer will provide you with);
- proof of your English language proficiency;
- a valid passport or other document proving your identity and nationality;
- your job title and annual salary;
- your job’s occupation code; and
- the name of your employer and their sponsor licence number (which will appear on your certificate of sponsorship).
Website to Find Caregiver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship In the UK
Below are the websites to find caregiver jobs with Visa sponsorship:
Westgate Healthcare is a family-run care home organisation that provides a range of levels of care to the elderly. Currently, the organisation has progressively evolved into one committed to caring for the aged on a number of levels. They are also looking for carer applicants.
- 0800 024 8756
Fasthire is a career brand that provides educational and career services. We offer direct career services to clients in China, the United States, India, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, and other countries.
We take pleasure in being the career brand for young professionals because we want to meet the career demands of young professionals through our goods and services.
On our website, you may search for international employment vacancies such as carer positions in the United States with visa sponsorship.
3. Right At Home
In the UK, Right at Home UK is one of the most trusted care providers in the world. Every day, they assist thousands of individuals to continue living happily and freely in their own homes through its global network of over 500 locally owned and controlled offices.
- 01372 705785
4. A1 Care
A1 Care provides dependable domiciliary and 24/7 live-in care while encouraging freedom in the client’s own home. They are dedicated to offering a high quality service based on shared values, high standards, and long-term commitment.
Through their Visa onboarding programme in the UK, A1 Care may sponsor applicants in need of a visa. They are a Direct Sponsor, which means there are no third parties involved and no hidden expenses for candidates.
You must fulfil their conditions in order to apply for a visa sponsorship with them.
- +44 1202 798868
5. Trinity HomeCare
Trinity Homecare has been delivering exceptional, dependable, and high-quality in-home care for over 20 years. They offer individualised daily and live-in care services, allowing customers to live freely in the comfort of their own homes.
Every day, their objective is to create a positive difference in your life. They have also assisted people, whether aged, weak, or suffering from chronic or debilitating ailments, in continuing to live freely in the comfort of their own homes.
- +44 20 7183 4884
Caremark is a major home care company that provides people with care and assistance in their own homes. They offer care services and in-home assistance to ensure that you may continue to live your life to the fullest.
They also have vacancies for friendly care and support employees who can assist with personal matters such as day-to-day household duties such as cleaning and grocery shopping.
Caremark has approximately 100 care offices in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Malta, and India.
- +44 1903 266392
Caregiver Salary Range in the UK
In the United Kingdom, the average hourly wage for a Caregiver is £11.20. This equates to around £22,425 per year. However, entry-level jobs start at £20,714 per year, with most experienced professionals earning up to £30,323 per year.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share “Caregiver Jobs with visa sponsorship in the UK” with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.