Do you wish to know about Bingham University? Bingham University Courses And Requirements 2023/2024? If so, continue reading to see Bingham University Courses and Admission Requirements for the 2023/2024 academic session. Keep reading!
- Osun State University Courses
- Laspotech Student Portal Login
- Yobe State University Programmes
- Admiralty University List of Courses
About Bingham University
The Bingham University is a private university in Nigeria. In 2003, ECWA began planning for the University. The Nigerian University Commission issued a charter in 2005. The lectures began in 2006.
The university has a permanent site in New Karu, Nasarawa State, on the outskirts of Abuja (the Nigerian capital), which it has inhabited since March 3, 2008. Jos, Plateau, is home to the University Teaching Hospital (state). On-campus housing is available for students.
Bingham University, the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) found Karu on January 5, 2005, following its formal licensing by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
The University was named for one of the three pioneer Sudan Interior Missionaries, Roland Victor Bingham, whose aim, like that of the other founding fathers, was to generate dedicated Christians in our institutions, especially the University, from which Christ-centered leaders would emerge.
The university has a permanent site in New Karu, Nasarawa State, on the outskirts of Abuja (the Nigerian capital), which it has inhabited since March 3, 2008.
Bingham University provides accommodation that can accommodate all registered students. As a result, it is a requirement of the college that all students live on campus.
Students are not permitted to leave campus unless they get an ‘exit permission’ or a ‘pass’ from the student affairs division. The original ‘exit permit,’ which was a piece of paper, has been altered.
Bingham University Courses and Requirements
Bingham University has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria. However, below is the list of high-quality courses on offer at Bingham University:
- Accountancy / Finance / Accounting
- Business Administration
- Christian Religious Knowledge / Studies
- Computer Science And Information Science
- Cyber Security
- English Language
- Environmental Management
- Estate Management
- Guidance and Counseling
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Information Technology
- Landscape Architecture
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Political Science
- Public Health
- Quantity Surveying
- Radiography And Radiation Science
- Religious Studies
UTME and Direct Entry Admission Requirements
1. Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes in relevant courses, including the English Language, at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, or recognized equivalents at no more than two sittings.
2. Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with credit or merit passes in appropriate topics from GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, or recognized equivalents may be considered. No topic may be counted for both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, or equivalents.
3. To qualify for internal Bingham University screening, the candidate must get the minimal Bingham University departmental cut mark/point in the JAMB UTME.
4. Interested candidates or applicants who wish to study at Bingham University must be over the age of 16 in the year of admission; those under the age of 16 must swear an affidavit of age declaration.
Candidates who satisfy the aforementioned standards are automatically eligible for admission to Bingham University and its internal screening process.
However, if you have any questions or comments on the Bingham University Courses & Programs, please DROP A COMMENT below and we will react as soon as possible.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.