AUN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
Do you need extensive resources to help you prepare for the AUN Post UTME? Be rest assured because we’ve got you covered!
The past questions and answers we provide are tailored to offer you an advantage over other candidates by giving you a thorough grasp of the kinds of questions that will be on the test.
About American University of Nigeria (AUN)
The American University of Nigeria (AUN) is a private-owned university in Yola the capital of Adamawa, Nigeria. It provides American-style liberal art higher education at undergraduate, graduate, and professional levels. Founded in 2004 by a former Vice President of Nigeria and Peoples Democratic Party presidential candidate in the 2019 election, Atiku Abubakar,
AUN, Africa’s first “Development University,” enrolled its first learners in 2005, and is accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC). Its existing faculty numbers are 93, it’s undergraduate and graduate registration stands at 1500 students. It is the first American-style university in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The institution is located in Yola, the state capital of Adamawa. This school, formerly known as the ABTI American University of Nigeria before being renamed AUN, is the first American-style institution of higher learning in Sub-Saharan Africa (the only other such university in Africa is the American University in Cairo in Egypt). AUN is a member of the Global Liberal Arts Alliance.
The establishment was launched as a university that would focus on development challenges while delivering an education fashioned after best practices in content and pedagogy in the United States. The three original component schools were Arts & Sciences, Business & Entrepreneurship, and IT & Computing.
The institution’s name was changed to its current name, the American University of Nigeria, in 2007. (AUN). In 2009, the pioneer class of 92 students graduated. Since then, every class has graduated on time.
After its official recognition and accreditation by the National Universities Commission (NUC) in 2008 and 2013 respectively, AUN introduced a graduate program, the Executive Master’s degree in Information Technology. Since then, the NUC has approved more programs up to the Ph.D. level.
AUN Post UTME Past Questions
Our package includes:
- An expansive display of past Post UTME questions and answers from AUN, covering all subjects that will be on the exam.
- Painstaking clarifications for each question so you can understand the right answer and the reasons behind it.
- A PDF layout to ease download and printing, permitting you to study from all parts of the world whenever you choose to do so.
After reviewing our previous questions and answers, you will be able to detect patterns in the types of questions given and create techniques for dealing with them. You will also have a better comprehension of the subject topic and be better prepared to answer any question on the exam.
Spend time learning relevant material. Invest in our AUN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers package to give yourself the maximum chance of success. Our sample questions are intended to offer you an advantage over other applicants because it is based on actual questions asked in prior years and will prepare you for the format and style of questions you will encounter on test day.
Proceed to Download
Why you need AUN Post UTME Past Questions
1. Understanding the Structure of a Paper and the Language they Use
It helps you to know how everything is laid out and on exam day you don’t stress out over it. It’s important to be aware of the location of any additional material that may be included on the exam paper, such as equations for the sciences and mathematics.
After completing a few practice exams, you are familiar with the format of the questions. It’s good to be aware of this so you don’t write an essay-length response for a 2-mark question and run out of time for a 10-mark question later in the paper. In general, the paper will start with lower-mark questions and build up.
2. Time Management
The usefulness of finishing our sample past questions is that you can estimate how much time you will have for each question. Even better, invite a parent, sibling, or friend to serve as your invigilator and keep track of how much time is remaining.
3. Understand the Allocation of Marks
It also helps to understand how and why points are assigned in a particular way, pointing to an underlying marking scheme for each previous exam. You can mark your own work in this way and observe where the marks are placed.
You will be able to organize your replies using this knowledge of the many types of answers that are needed. By using the marking scheme, you can improve your answering techniques and ultimately shorten your exam time.
4. Good Way to Practice Writing
In case all your revision notes are arranged in bullets, using our past papers is a helpful technique to practice organizing the knowledge you have learned into paragraphs. As a result, you will also be able to communicate your information accurately, which is just as important as really possessing it.
5. Assessment of your Possible Scores
Immediately after studying our material, you can mark your own work and then assess your result. This action enables you to ascertain which parts of the subject you are capable of responding to and which parts require additional revision. By doing so, you may stay on top of your studying and adjust your schedule accordingly.
Even if you don’t feel satisfied with your performance using our sample past questions, don’t get discouraged. Try again! Rest assured that these sample papers will serve as excellent preparation for test days. Retry after learning from your mistakes.
Proceed to Download
Tips to Help you Pass the Post UTME Exam
You can use the following tested tips to pass the post-UTME exams:
1. Understand the Exam Format: Familiarize yourself with the format of the Post UTME exam. This includes the number of questions, the time allocated, and the scoring system.
2. Study the Right Material: Ensure you are studying the right material for the post UTME exam. This includes the syllabus, past questions, and other relevant materials.
3. Make a study schedule: Create a realistic study schedule and stick to it. This will help you stay on track and ensure that you cover all the necessary material before the exam.
4. Practice with past questions: Practice with past post UTME questions and answers to get a sense of the questions that are likely to be asked on the exam.
5. Understand the Exam Structure: Understand the exam structure; this includes the number of questions, the time allocated, and the scoring system.
6. Time Management: Manage your time effectively during the exam. Ensure you have enough time to read and understand each question before answering it.
7. Stay calm: Maintain your cool during the exam. Do not panic if you come across a difficult question. Take a deep breath and think through the question before answering it.
8. Get enough rest: Get enough rest the night before the exam. Being well-rested will help you stay focused during the exam.
9. Stay positive: Stay positive and believe in yourself. Believe that you have prepared well and can do well on the exam.
10. Read the instructions carefully: Read the instructions carefully before you begin the exam. Make sure you understand what is being asked of you before you start answering the questions.
AUN Post UTME Sample Questions and Answers
RELIGIOUS STUDIES (CRK & IRK)
1. “‘ender therefore to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s”
What was the Caesar’s thing in question?
2. “Go and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils. … ” The fox being referred to here is
3. Who invited Peter to Jesus?
(A) Jesus himself
(B) Peter himself
(E) none of the above
4. In the Beatitudes, Jesus said that the meek will
(A) be called children of God
(B) inherit the kingdom of God
(C) be comforted
(D) see God
(E) inherit the earth
5. “Go, wash in the pool of Siloam” The interpretation of Siloam is
6. Who killed 70 of his brothers upon one stone?
7. The man healed at the Beautiful Gate was
8. The altar Gideon built at the oak in Oprah was called
(A) The Lord is piece
(B) the Lord is great
(C) the Lord is sufficient
(D) the Lord is merciful
(E) the Lord is present
9. James was killed by
(D) the Jews
10. When Elijah escaped from the brook Cherith, he was fed by
Reach out to us today and enjoy automatic access to the PDF download. You can learn and equip yourself at your own pace and have the flexibility to examine the details as frequently as you desire.
Proceed to Download
How to get AUN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
₦2,500 1,500 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
The AUN Post UTME past questions and answers cost N1,500 only. The past questions are in PDF and will be sent immediately after payment confirmation via Whatsapp or an active Email Address.
Follow these steps to proceed:
Make a bank deposit or direct transfer of ₦1,500 only to the account details below;
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Number: 0802067171
- Account Name: Patrick John
After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp;
- Proof of Payment
- Title of the Past Question Required
- An Active Email Address
or Contact Us At +234 810 114 3584
Once your details have been received and payment confirmed, you will receive the past questions immediately.
Are you satisfied with our package? Share your opinions with us! Leave a comment in the section below!