ATBU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
You can now download the ATBU Post UTME Past Questions and answers as we provide you with the advantage that you need as the admission season of our institution has rotated back again.
Look no further! All applicants who will be taking the screening exam can now download the ATBU Post-UTME previous questions and answers.
Admission to ATBU is a difficult process. If you receive a high mark on the JAMB CBT screening test, you may have a greater chance.
Even if this looks challenging in certain ways, you can still solve the problem by coming prepared with materials from previous screening exams.
About the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU)
In Bauchi, northern Nigeria, there is a federal university of technology called Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU).
The university bears Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa’s name, who served as the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s first prime minister. “Doctrina Mater Artium,” the university’s motto, literally translates as “Education is the mother of the practical arts.”
Additionally, the institution was founded in 1980 under the name Federal University of Technology, Bauchi.
The institution’s initial enrollees in its pre-degree and remedial programs were admitted in October 1981.
While the School of Science and Science Education’s degree programs started in October 1982.
The institution and Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria, were combined on October 1st, 1984.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa College, Ahmadu Bello University, Bauchi campus, will now be known as that.
Additionally, the university recovered its independence in 1988 as a result of a wider demerger of similar institutions.
The organization’s name was later changed to Abubakar Tafawa Balewa.
ATBU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
We have for you:
- A broad selection of past Post UTME questions and answers from ATBU, comprising all subjects that will be on the exam.
- Thorough explanations for each question so you can figure out the right answer and the reasons behind it.
- A PDF configuration to ease download and printing, authorizing you to study from anywhere globally and at any point in time.
As soon as you finish reading our previous questions and answers, you will be able to see trends in the types of questions asked and devise strategies to deal with them.
You will also have a greater understanding of the mathematics matter and will be more prepared to answer any exam question.
Spend time learning about relevant topics. Invest in our ATBU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers package to maximize your chances of success.
Our sample questions are designed to give you an advantage over other applicants because they are based on genuine questions from previous years and will prepare you for the format and kind of questions you will face on test day.
Why You Need ATBU Post UTME Past Questions
1. Understanding the Structure of a Paper and the Language they Use
Knowing how everything is organized helps you not to worry about it on exam day. Knowing where any supplementary information, such as equations for the sciences and mathematics, may be located on the exam paper is crucial.
You are comfortable with the format of the questions after taking a few practice tests.
This is important to know so that you don’t write a lengthy response for a 2-mark question and then run out of time for a 10-mark question later on in the paper.
The paper will often begin with lower-mark questions and progress upward.
2. Time Management
You can predict how much time you will have for each question by completing our sample prior questions.
Better still, ask a parent, sibling, or friend to act as your timekeeper and act as your invigilator.
3. Understand the Allocation of Marks
Understanding how and why points are given in a specific method, which refers to an underlying marking scheme for each prior exam, is also helpful.
This is a method of marking your own work, and you can see where the marks are placed.
This understanding of the various answers required will help you organize your responses.
Using the marking scheme will help you refine your answering strategies and ultimately cut down on exam time.
4. Good Way to Practice Writing
If all of your revising materials are organized in bullet points, practicing arranging your information into paragraphs by using our past papers is a useful strategy.
As a result, you will be able to accurately express your knowledge, which is just as crucial as really having it.
5. Assessment of your Possible Scores
After reading our material, you can immediately grade your own work and then evaluate your performance.
By taking this step, you may determine which aspects of the subject you can reply to and which ones need more refinement.
You can remain on top of your studying and change your timetable as necessary by doing this.
Don’t give up if you don’t feel happy with your performance after using our past exam example questions.
Attempt once more! You may be sure that studying from these sample papers will be a great help on test day. After taking note of your errors, try again.
ATBU Post UTME Sample Questions and Answers
1. Gone are the days when he… enjoy patronage.
(D) used to
2. He did not attend the final burial ….
In the questions below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase underlined
3. The culprits will surrender their loot to the customs officials.
(A) give away
(B) give up
(C) give out
(D) give in
1. Three consecutive positive integers a, b and c are such that b2 = 4(a + c). Find the value of c.
3. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m, and (3y + 1)m, find y.
4. Find the number of sides of a regular polygon whose interior angle is twice the exterior angle.
1. The principal constituents of natural gas is …
2. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O, when heated to constant weight gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value of X?
3. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery?
1. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec, what is the average power developed?
2. If two equal charges each 1C were separated in air by a distance of 1km, what would be the force between them?
1. An ecosystem is composed of all of the following except
2. Carbohydrates are stored in animal cells as
3. Ribosomes are found in all living cells. What is their function?
(A) cellular respiration
(B) synthesis of proteins
(C) excretion of waste products
(D) intracellular transport
Reach out to us today and enjoy automatic access to the PDF download.
You can learn and equip yourself at your own pace and have the flexibility to examine the details as frequently as you desire.
How to Download ATBU Post UTME Past Questions
PRICE: 1,500 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
The ATBU Post UTME past questions and answers cost N1,500 only.
The past questions are in PDF and will be sent immediately after payment confirmation via Whatsapp or an active Email Address.
Follow these steps to proceed:
Make a bank deposit or direct transfer of ₦1,500 only to the account details below;
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Number: 0802067171
- Account Name: Patrick John
After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp;
- Proof of Payment
- Title of the Past Question Required
- An Active Email Address
or Contact Us At +234 810 114 3584
Once your details have been received, and payment confirmed, you will receive the past questions immediately.
Are you satisfied with our package? Share your opinions with us! Leave a comment in the section below!