ASU Scholarships aren’t just for “A” students. There are opportunities based on talent, personal stories, creativity, and more. Apply now before deadlines start to hit. Check below for more details about the scholarships.
ASU is committed to making college affordable for Arizona families. Get to know the programs Arizona residents may be eligible for below.
Are you on point to renew your New American University scholarship? Make sure you review your renewal criteria to stay fully funded at ASU if not choose a fresh scholarship below and apply for it if you are eligible.
1. Kanoski Bresney Stand Up to Distracted Driving Scholarship
The Kanoski Bresney’s scholarship is to support students who do their part to fight the problem of distracted driving.
Distracted driving, including texting and other cell phone use, is a serious issue that leads to hundreds of thousands of accidents and injuries in the United States each year.
The problem is especially prominent among teen and young adult drivers, and teens are also at a greater risk of being the victim of a distracted driving accident.
You are eligible for the Kanoski Bresney Stand Up to Distracted Driving Scholarship if the following are true:
1. You are currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited U.S. college or university, and your education will continue through at least the spring 2023 semester.
- You are a high school senior who will be starting your college or university education in Spring 2023.
- You are a U.S. citizen.
- You have a current overall GPA of at least 3.0.
2. Schwartz Injury Law Perseverance Scholarship
Schwartz Injury Law helps its clients to overcome the most daunting of challenges. They understand that their services are simply a stepping stone in their journey, and they admire the great perseverance their clients show in the face of adversity.
For the Spring 2023 semester, they will be offering a $1,000 Perseverance Scholarship to support the education of a student who overcame a severe injury or medical issue in their life.
Applicants for the Schwartz Injury Law Perseverance Scholarship must be enrolled at an accredited college or university within the United States during the Spring 2023 semester.
Other eligibility requirements for this award include:
- The student must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Students must be 18 years of age or older
- Students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
Application Deadline: The deadline to submit applications for our spring 2023 scholarship is December 13, 2022(Closed).
- McDonald’s Scholarship Program for Hipanic Students
- Zell Miller Scholarship Programme Application Details
- Army ROTC Scholarship Application Process
- Masters Degree scholarship in Sweden for Nigerian Students
3. 2022 Scholarship Contest – How to Protect Yourself from Cyber Crimes
Law Offices of Kerry L. Armstrong want to hear from you and want to know what the best ways to protect yourself from cybercrime are. Tell them in 500 words or less some of the best ways that they can prevent themselves from falling victim to cybercrimes.
Scholarship Contest Details
Tell us in your own words in 500 words or less about the best ways to protect yourself from cybercrime. We will be looking for the most compelling and well-written essay and then award one winner $1,500 to put towards their tuition.
Essay Prompt: How to Protect Yourself from Cyber Crimes
Award: One student will be selected and awarded $1,500
Applicants must be EITHER is outgoing high school seniors (graduating summer 2022) OR students currently enrolled in a college, trade school, or university as of the start of the fall 2022 semester.
In order to qualify for the scholarship contest we will need to gather the following information:
- Your Name
- A valid email address
- Phone Number
- A copy of your transcript or proof of enrollment
- Upload your 500-word essay as a Word doc
Submission Deadline: Must submit your essay by Friday, December 31, 2022, and the Winner will be selected by January 15th, 2023
4. The LLC Healthcare Professional Scholarship
The Law Offices of Joseph J. Bogdan, LLC, is dedicated to serving doctors, pharmacists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals in defense of their licenses and certifications.
Their founding attorney, Joseph Bogdan, is a registered pharmacist in Illinois, and he understands firsthand that achieving a healthcare degree requires a significant investment of time, effort, and money.
The firm is offering a $1,000 Healthcare Professional Scholarship to support the education of a student who is pursuing a career in healthcare that requires a professional license.
The award can be applied to the student’s tuition and related educational expenses at the college, university, or program they attend.
Eligible applicants for the Joseph J. Bogdan, LLC Healthcare Professional Scholarship are enrolled in an accredited U.S. undergraduate or graduate program through at least spring 2023.
With the intent to earn a degree that helps them qualify for professional healthcare licensure. This includes students enrolled in:
- Medical and pre-med programs
- Pharmacy and pre-pharmacy programs
- Nursing and nurse practitioner programs
- Physician assistant programs
You must also meet the following criteria to apply:
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are a U.S. Citizen
- You have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5
- Nurse Corps Scholarship Program: Application Details
- Study Abroad Scholarships and Grants for Undergraduates
- Burger King Scholarship Programme Application Details
- Horatio Alger Scholarships for College Students
Applicants are asked to submit a one-page essay (approximately 500 words) responding to the following question:
How will this scholarship benefit or help to further your education?
You should submit your essay using the form below, along with additional information and materials including your name, date of birth, phone number, email address, mailing address, academic transcript and proof of enrollment, and a professional photograph of yourself.
Each Applicant Is Allowed Only One Submission
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.