Al-Hikmah University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
Are you aspiring for admission into Al-Hikmah University? Has that been your reason for searching out a comprehensive resource to help you prepare for the Al-Hikmah University Post UTME? Quit searching; we have the solution you need.
Our past questions and answers package is designed to give you an edge over other applicants by providing you with a detailed understanding of the types of questions on the exam.
About Al-Hikmah University (AHU)
The Abdur-Raheem Oladimeji Islamic Foundation (AROIF), Nigeria, founded Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin-Nigeria in 2005. On January 7, 2005, the Federal Government of Nigeria granted the University a license to operate as a Conventional Private University (License No. 010).
However, the educational institution began academic activities with 70 students split across three (3) take-off Colleges during the 2005/2006 academic session: (Humanities, Management Sciences, and Natural Sciences). Al-Hikmah University now contains seven (7) Faculties (Humanities and Social Sciences, Management Sciences, Natural and Applied Sciences, Education, Law, Health Sciences, and Agriculture), as well as a Postgraduate School.
Furthermore, this private university offers 50 undergraduate programs, 12 diploma programs, and 43 postgraduate programs. There are also 12 Study Centres at the University. Our student population currently exceeds 7000, including Postgraduate students and the Institute of Education. The National Universities Commission has accredited all of our academic programs (NUC).
Impressively, Al-Hikmah University distinguishes itself among Nigerian universities as a traditional private university with a well-articulated mission of advancing both intellectual and moral excellence for the benefit of the Nigerian country in particular and the advancement of humanity in general. The overarching objective of the University is summed up in its motto: “Learning for Wisdom and Morality”.
Al-Hikmah University Post UTME Past Questions
Our package incorporates:
- A comprehensive collection of past Post UTME questions and answers from Al-Hikmah University, covering all subjects that will be on the exam.
- Detailed explanations for each question so you can understand the right answer and the reasons behind it.
- A PDF framework for easy download and printing, allowing you to study anywhere, anytime.
By studying our past questions and answers, you will be able to identify patterns in the types of questions asked and develop strategies for tackling them. You will also gain a deeper understanding of the subject matter and be better prepared to answer any question thrown your way on the exam.
Don’t waste any more time studying the wrong material. Invest in our Al-Hikmah University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers package and give yourself the best chance of success. The package is designed to give you an edge over other applicants, as it is based on the actual questions that have been asked in previous years and will prepare you for the format and style of the questions you will encounter on the day of the test.
Proceed to Download
Why you need Al-Hikmah University Post UTME Past Questions
1. Understanding the Structure of a Paper and the Language they Use
It helps you to know how everything is laid out on exam day so you don’t stress out over it. It’s important to be aware of the location of any additional material that may be included on the exam paper, such as equations for the sciences and mathematics.
After completing a few practice exams, you are familiar with the format of the questions. It’s good to be aware of this so you don’t write an essay-length response for a 2-mark question and run out of time for a 10-mark question later in the paper. In general, the paper will start with lower-mark questions and build up.
2. Time Management
The usefulness of finishing our sample past questions is that you can estimate how much time you will have for each question. It is even better to invite a parent, sibling, or friend to serve as your invigilator and keep track of your time allocation.
3. Understand the Allocation of Marks
It also helps to understand how and why points are assigned in a particular way, pointing to an underlying marking scheme for each previous exam. You can mark your own work in this way and observe where the marks are placed.
You will be able to organize your replies using this knowledge of the many types of answers that are needed. By using the marking scheme, you can improve your answering techniques and ultimately shorten your exam time.
4. Good Way to Practice Writing
In case all your revision notes are arranged in bullets, using our past papers is a helpful technique to practice organizing the knowledge you have learned into paragraphs. As a result, you will also be able to communicate your information accurately, which is just as important as really possessing it.
5. Assessment of your Possible Scores
Immediately after studying our material, you can mark your own work and then assess your result. This action enables you to ascertain which parts of the subject you are capable of responding to and which parts require additional revision. By doing so, you may stay on top of your studying and adjust your schedule accordingly.
Even if you don’t feel satisfied with your performance using our sample past questions, don’t get discouraged. Try again! Rest assured that these sample papers will serve as excellent preparation for test days. Retry after learning from your mistakes.
Proceed to Download
Tips to Help you Pass the Post UTME Exam
You can use the following tested tips to pass the post-UTME exams:
1. Understand the Exam Format: Familiarize yourself with the format of the post UTME exam. This includes the number of questions, the time allocated, and the scoring system.
2. Study the Right Material: Ensure you are studying the right material for the post UTME exam. This includes the syllabus, past questions, and other relevant materials.
3. Make a study schedule: Create a realistic study schedule and stick to it. This will help you stay on track and ensure that you cover all the necessary material before the exam.
4. Practice with past questions: Practice with past post UTME questions and answers to get a sense of the questions that are likely to be asked on the exam.
5. Understand the Exam Structure: Understand the exam structure; this includes the number of questions, the time allocated, and the scoring system.
6. Time Management: Manage your time effectively during the exam. Ensure you have enough time to read and understand each question before answering it.
7. Stay calm: Maintain your cool during the exam. Do not panic if you come across a difficult question. Take a deep breath and think through the question before answering it.
8. Get enough rest: Get enough rest the night before the exam. Being well-rested will help you stay focused during the exam.
9. Stay positive: Stay positive and believe in yourself. Believe that you have prepared well and can do well on the exam.
10. Read the instructions carefully: Read the instructions carefully before you begin the exam. Make sure you understand what is being asked of you before you start answering the questions.
Al-Hikmah University Post UTME Sample Questions and Answers
1. Organic Chemistry is the branch of Chemistry that deals with ——- and ——-
(A) Hydrogen & oxygen
(B) Carbon & Carbon
(C) Carbon & Sulphur
(D) Carbon & Hydrogen
2. The movement of liquid molecules from the surface of the liquid to the gaseous phase above it is
(A) Brownian motion
(B) Zig Zag Motion
3. Which of the following is an acidic salt?
4. Given that the molecular mass of iron is 56 and that of oxygen is 16, how many moles of iron (III)
oxide will be contained in 1kg of the compound?
5. 3.0g of a mixture of potassium carbonate and potassium chloride were dissolved in a 250cm3
standard flask.25cm3 of this solution required 40.00cm3 of 0.01M HCl for neutralization. What is the
percentage by weight of k2CO3 in the mixture? (k = 39, O = 16, C = 12)
6. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O when heated to constant weight gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value
7. The principal constituents of natural gas is
8. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery?
9. A mixture of sugar and sulphur can be separated by
(A) dissolution in water, evaporation and filtration
(B) filtration, evaporation and dissolution in water
(C) dissolution in water, filtration and evaporation
(D) evaporation, dissolution in water and filtration
10. The percentage of water of crystallization in ZnSO4. 7H2O is
Order now and receive instant access to the PDF download. You can study and prepare at your own pace and have the flexibility to review the information as often as you need.
Proceed to Download
How to get Al-Hikmah University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
₦2,500 1,500 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
The Al-Hikmah University Post UTME past questions and answers cost N1,500 only. The past questions are in PDF and will be sent immediately after payment confirmation via Whatsapp or an active Email Address.
Follow these steps to proceed:
Make a bank deposit or direct transfer of ₦1,500 only to the account details below;
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Number: 0802067171
- Account Name: Patrick John
After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp;
- Proof of Payment
- Title of the Past Question Required
- An Active Email Address
or Contact Us At +234 810 114 3584
Once your details have been received and payment confirmed, you will receive the past questions immediately.
Are you satisfied with our package? Share your opinions with us! Leave a comment in the section below!