AKSU Post-UTME: All qualifying applicants for the 2022 UTME and Direct Entry (DE) are asked to submit online applications for admission to various undergraduate programs at the Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden for the 2022–2023 academic year.
Only UTME candidates with a score of 140 or higher and AKSU as their First (1st) Choice Institution are eligible to apply for admission to any of the undergraduate programs listed below;
AKSU Faculties and Departments
1. Faculty of Agriculture (Agricultural Economics & Extension, Animal Science, Crop Science, Fisheries & Aquaculture, Soil Science)
2. Faculty of Arts (English, History & International Studies, Performing Arts, Philosophy, Religious and Cultural Studies)
3. Faculty of Biological Sciences (Biochemistry, Botany, Genetics and Biotechnology, Marine Biology, Microbiology, Zoology)
4. Faculty of Education (Education Biology, Education Chemistry, Education Integrated Science, Education Mathematics, Education Physics)
5. Faculty of Engineering (Agricultural Engineering, Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
6. Faculty of Management Sciences (Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Public Administration, Marketing)
7. Faculty of Physical Sciences (Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry, Geology, Computer Science, Physics)
8. Faculty of Social Sciences (Economics, Mass Communication, Political Science, Sociology & Anthropology)
AKSU Registration Period
The University portal for online registration will open from Monday, 5th September 2022 to Friday, 14th October 2022.
Interested candidates are advised to register before the deadline. Candidates who fail to register within the Registration period will not be considered for admission.
AKSU Requirements for the 2022/2023 Screening Exercise
1. 2022 UTME Result slip
2. 2022 DE Registration Slip (Direct Entry applicants only).
3. A-level, NCE, ND, HND certificate (Direct Entry applicants only)
4. Birth Certificate
5. Certificate of Origin.
6. Certificate of Medical Fitness from an approved Government Hospital.
7. AKSU PUTME/DE Registration Confirmation Slip (2022)
- DELSU Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Form
- FUNAI Post UTME Application Form
- YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form
Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
1. Visit portal.aksu.edu.nq
2. Click on “START NOW”
3. Click on “Enroll”
4. Click on PUTME
5. Enter your JAMB Registration Number
6. Click the arrow below to Verify and Continue
7. Proceed to make payment of N2.000.00 only as registration fee (excluding bank charges) Note: Payment can be made via Debit Card or Bank Deposit Nationwide. If payment is made at the Bank, please repeat steps 1-3, then continue with the registration.
8. Upload the scanned copies of your documents (2022 UTME Result Slip, 2022 DE Registration Details Slip with A-level, NCE, ND or HND certificate, Birth Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Medical Fitness) in jpg format with a minimum size of 120KB and maximum size of 150KB.
9. Preview the details entered to ensure accuracy.
10. After confirmation, click the “Finish” button to generate the Registration Confirmation Slip.
- Candidates who do not register for the 2022/2023 Post-UTME E-screening exercise would not be considered for admission.
- No candidate with awaiting results will be offered admission in AKSU. All candidates are advised to upload their O’level (SSCE/NECO) results online at the JAMB Portal in a COMPUTER-BASED TEST (CBT) CENTRE approved by JAMB
- Please be aware that there are no people or sales representatives working for the University. Any individual who transacts with another person or transfers money to that person’s account does so at his or her own risk.
- Applicants are hereby strongly advised to visit ONLY the University website www.aksu.edu.nq, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com, for more information.
Below are some frequently asked questions and answers for you:
1. Is Aksu Screening Date Out?
AKSU UTME and Direct Entry Online Screening Schedule: The management of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) has announced 19th August 2022 as the latest date for the commencement of the 2022/2023 Post UTME online screening. This means that the online screening will start officially on the 19th August 2022.
2. Does Aksu Accept Awaiting Result?
Does AKSU accept awaiting result? The answer is Yes. AKSU accept awaiting result. The Akwa Ibom State University allows candidates that are awaiting their results to apply for the Post UTME screening exercise and also offer them admission
3. How Can I Check my Admission Status at Akwa Ibom State University?
Go to the AKSU admission status checking portal at https://www.aksu.edu.ng/AL/. Click on ‘Check Status. Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column. Finally, click on ‘Search’ to access your AKSU admission status.
We believe this article was helpful if yes kindly share it with family and friends via all social media platforms. You can also drop a comment below if you have any.