Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic: If you appreciate a tightly-knit closed group environment, quality interactions with instructors and other students, innovation, and a tough yet supportive academic atmosphere with extensive undergraduate research and skill acquisition possibilities, Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic is the place to be.
- Heritage Polytechnic Programmes
- Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic
- LENS Polytechnic Offa Programmes
- Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission
About Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic is a recognized institution with a distinct and appealing campus that offers students first-rate academic, social, and cultural amenities.
The polytechnic is routinely regarded as one of the best polytechnics in Nigeria and among the top institutions for student satisfaction.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Courses
Below is the list of courses on offer at the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana, Afikpo, Ebonyi State.
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Ceramics Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Food Technology
- Glass/Ceramics Technology
- Horticulture And Landscape Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Library And Information Science
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying And Geo-Informatics
- Urban And Regional Planning
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana ND Admission Entry Requirements.
1. To be eligible for the Post UTME admission screening procedure, the candidate must meet the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana cut-off mark for the course to be offered.
2. Candidates must have obtained at least 5 credit passes in relevant courses, including English Language and Mathematics, at the GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or recognized equivalents in no more than two (2) sittings.
3. Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) years old in the admission year.
4. Before admission, students must meet the department and faculty criteria at Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana.
HND Admission Entry Requirements.
The following fundamental conditions must be satisfied for an applicant to be considered for admission to the institution at the HND level;
1. A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must have a minimum credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in the applicable ND Programme.
2. A National Diploma in the same curriculum with at least a lower credit pass in the appropriate program of study and at least one-year post-ND relevant industry training experience is required for entrance to the Higher National Diploma program.
3. A applicant must also fulfill the entrance requirements for the ND program in addition to the requirements listed above.
4. Candidates with pass marks and a minimum of two years post-qualification experience in the selected field may be considered for admission in rare instances.
5. A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industry experience is required, as well as five (5) credit passes in applicable O-Level courses in no more than two sittings.
6. Admission to all HND programs at the university, particularly for potential candidates from other universities, requires a transcript.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.