ACE Scholarship: If the ACE Scholarship is your interest, then the LaGuardia Foundation ACE Scholarship will interest you and this article will guide you with the details and information about this scholarship.
About ACE Scholarship
Scholarships are available from the LaGuardia Foundation to eligible students enrolled in the Division of Adult and Continuing Education (ACE) who may be experiencing financial difficulties that interfere with their education and training.
To support you in pursuing your academic and professional objectives, the ACE Scholarship offers a portion of financial aid for tuition.
Eligibility of the ACE Scholarship
- Reside in the tri-state area
- Demonstrate financial need
- As long as you don’t go over the annual or lifetime cap amount, you are permitted to accept more than one ACE Scholarship per year.
Eligible Programs & Courses
1. Cyber Security Specialist course
2. Data Analytics and Data Science Program
3. Paramedic Program
4. Plumbing 1 Training Program
5. Predictive Analytics: Machine Learning (Advanced) course
6. High School Equivalency
7. The English Language Center
8. Computer and Network Service Technician Certificate Program
ACE Scholarship Award Amounts
80% of the course fees are covered by the Scholarship grant. The remaining 20% is your responsibility.
Selection Standards You must provide evidence of the following when submitting your application:
1. Academic Merit
2. Likelihood of success in the course
3. Commitment to coursework
4. Personal statement
5. Financial Need
6. Financial disclosure statement
How to Apply for the ACE Scholarship
To apply to your program of interest, visit your program of interest or send an email to these sites below:
Data Analytics & Data Science Program – firstname.lastname@example.org
Paramedic Program – email@example.com
Plumbing Level 1 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Predictive Analytics: Machine Learning (Advanced) course – email@example.com
The English Language Center – firstname.lastname@example.org
High School Equivalency – AdultBasicSkills@lagcc.cuny.edu
Computer and Network Service Technician Certificate Program – email@example.com
Cyber Security Specialist course – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Navajo Nation Scholarship Programme
- Taco Bell Scholarship: Live Más Scholarship
- Cobell Scholarship Programme Application
- American Intercontinental University Scholarships
If you receive an this Scholarship, you must fulfill the following obligations:
1. Creating a letter of gratitude for our kind donors.
2. Complete a LaGuardia model release form and send in a photo of yourself.
3. Periodically update staff on educational and professional success with your ACE program.
Disbursement of the ACE Scholarship
If granted, the Scholarship money will be paid directly toward the remaining amount of your course tuition.
All of our contributions are truly appreciated for contributing to improving the lives of our students, says the Division of Adult and Continuing Education at LaGuardia.
Visit www.laguardia.edu/donors/ to learn more about the Scholarship and how you can contribute.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.