AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment: Apply right away since the application site for new jobs at AB Microfinance Bank is now available. The most recent positions at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited are open till the deadline.
Anyone who wants to apply for one of the company’s open positions right now should pay heed to the instructions given below.
This article will instruct you on the hiring procedure, open positions, and qualifications for AB Microfinance Bank.
About AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) authorises A nationwide microfinance institution having branches in Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, and Anambra State.
With its deposit accounts, AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is dedicated to its passion for assisting in enhancing business prospects for entrepreneurs by providing them with simple access to inexpensive loans as well as enhancing everyone’s overall financial situation.
It is a limited liability company that was legally established in Nigeria in accordance with the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 2002, and the Central Bank of Nigeria regulates it as a fully functional microfinance bank.
A remarkable collection of steadfast worldwide owners who are dedicated to the goal of enhancing access supports the Bank.
These shareholders include the World Bank Group’s International Finance Corporation, the African Development Bank, the German Development Bank, and Access Microfinance Holding AG.
Together, they have a track record of founding and running microfinance institutions in nations including Nigeria, Tanzania, Liberia, Zambia, Rwanda, Madagascar, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Georgia, and Brazil which are located on the African and Asian continents.
AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment: Job Description
Conducting frequent direct promotion and/or other marketing activities Eligibility screening, loan application opening, and loan arrangement
Team Member Qualities:
- Great customer service skills
- Team Oriented
- Work Hard
Create a strong resume to apply for this employment. Here are some pointers on how to write an effective CV.
- Get to the point quickly. is simple advice that applicants largely ignore.
- Organize the course material into topics.
- Avoid using forms that break the rules.
- Use precise, suitable language.
- Stay away from wage pretence.
- Examine carefully
- Speak honestly and be sincere.
Please take heed of the instructions on the job application page for submitting your resume.
AB Microfinance Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Trainee Loan Officer
- Onitsha – Anambra & Aba – Abia
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Developing and Managing a Loan Portfolio
- Conducting frequent direct promotion and/or other marketing activities
- Screening prospects’ eligibility, opening loan applications, and scheduling client appointments
- Conducting loan assessments by visiting clients’ businesses and households, guarantors’ businesses/employers, and creating a full loan evaluation in accordance with the bank’s credit processes.
- Presenting loan ideas to the credit committee and notifying the customer of the credit committee’s decision
- Organizing disbursements in coordination with the Back Office and the customer
- Monitoring loans via the bank’s software to ensure timely repayments (myMBS) by contacting and visiting all parties based on their requirements
- Ensure that the bank’s credit portfolio meets high-quality criteria.
- Participating actively in committees and group discussions, finding for methods to assist address group problems, proactively seeking improvement, and willing to connect personal objectives with ABN’s goals.
- B.Sc. / HND is the minimum educational need.
- Basic financial mathematics and accounting knowledge
- 1 – 2 years of related work experience would be advantageous.
- Computer fundamentals and mobile application
- precise and goal-oriented
- Excellent team spirit
- Individuals that are self-motivated and hardworking and like working outside
- Outstanding analytical abilities
- Capability to make small and medium-sized loans to MICRO BUSINESSES.
Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Eligibility Criteria for AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment
1. Must have an NCE/OND/HND or degree certificate and be a goal achieved.
2. Ability to adjust to a new situation, as well as analytical and linguistic skills
3. Applicants for HND or Degree employment must have an NYSC certificate.
4. Age must not be older than the necessary age for each specified position.
5. Birth certificates, as well as other essential identity documents, are required.
How to Apply For Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2023
1. Interested and eligible individuals should complete the application form at the AB Microfinance Bank employment site https://ab-mfbnigeria.com/pages/careers/ by following the processes outlined below.
2. Select the To see the job requirements, Click Here To View Detail under the position of your choice.
3. Examine the job descriptions for each of the mentioned positions to begin your career with AB Microfinance Bank.
4. Online applications are accepted, as are applications sent to the AB Microfinance Bank’s human resources email address.
5. To submit your online application, click the apply now option.
6. Fill in the essential information and double-check that everything is right.
7. Submit your application and wait for the bank’s answer.
8. Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted via the email and phone number provided during the application process.
More Method of Application
Candidates who are interested and qualified may email their CV to:
NOTE: Use the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.